• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Real Percocet 30s that look fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr155y

Bluelighter
So I've been getting pressed M30s recently, but then I told my guy that I wanted the real Percocet 30s instead. Because I don't like Fentanyl that much. He got me the "real" Percs, but I saw them and realized they looked the same as the pressed ones - (different shades of blue, white spots, press marks on edges, bigger size, etc.) But then I tried one and they ARE real Percs, not Fent. I think it's weird. In all my years of using opiates, I know what the pills look like and how I feel when I take them.
Has this happened to anyone else? And what could be the reason?

Last edited:
Because I know what Fentanyl feels like, I have taken quite a lot of it. These are real Percocet. I just don't understand why they look fake.

Fentanyl makes me cold and I don't get much euphoria from it. These give me a warm noddy feeling like Percocet or Oxys.

FWIW, somebody on BL mentioned seeing test results on Wedinos (or a similar website) of some pressed M30s that contained a significant amount of heroin, in addition to fentanyl.

In the UK there are some pressed m30s that contain some kind of etazene analogue. Could be something like that? They are impressive quality presses. I don't think I've ever had fent, our smack is smack so can't comment on how the high differs but these zenes were ok, not as euphoric as H but pleasant enough, more sedating I'd say. Hard to find much about them in the literature though so fuck knows about their toxicity. We only really get codeine and DHC generally as far as real pharms go (and tramadol of course) so H is my only benchmark for what an opiate feels like.

they do have some really good RCs and a lot of opioiod-ish. got a few product lists from different vendors and may post em somewhere but not the companies or other personal info.
i am thinking of trying ISO.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but I have to close this. We don't do drug identification here because it's simply not possible. We need to reserve our front page space for people who have questions that we can actually answer. No harm done, but I do have to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.