• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Real? or Fake Hi-Tech Promethazine Hydrochloride and Codeine Phosphate Syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekejonei

Greenlighter
So, I have these two bottles that I have noticed an abnormality on the bottom of both.. to me they seem that they have been tampered with and could be fake. Looking for some other opinions to confirm/debunk my thoughts.

Please and thank you for any responses.
(http://tinypic.com/r/2cnblm0/9)
(http://tinypic.com/r/2cxxkpe/9)

Dealers will poke a hole in the bottom, drain the medicine with a syringe, then refill with a homemade concoction.. I am curious as to if this is what it looks like after that process is complete

Could just be an old bottle, check the date on it. If you decide to take it, start with just a sip to see if the taste is off. If lt is, throw it away. Look at the paper on it with all the info, make sure everything is there. Patient and doctor name, pharmacy, brand (if there is one), generic name, "generic for:" if it's generic, refills, serial code, dose in mg/ml, total amount in bottle. I just realized you can just Google image hi-tech codeine promethazine bottle... Im dumb. Anyway, if it looks off at all don't use it. Chances are if it's fake but in a bottle labeled as codeine it's just water with flavoring and coloring to make it taste and look like it, but you never know. Never buy off that guy again.

Everything else about the bottle is flawless, opened another one and the taste was on point. Just curious on the marks there on the bottom of bottle. Ive bought other bottles before and have seen the same thing, sold and the customer loved it. Just doesn't make sense to me why both bottles have the same marks. Even if they are wear and tear.. doesn't add up to me. (Date is 2/19)

Sorry buddy, but we don't do drug identification here at Bluelight. I'd encourage you to read the forum guidelines in the future before creating more threads. The closest we could ever get to an answer would still be nothing but opinion. We don't like to make serious decisions based upon something as shaky as an opinion, hence, no drug identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.