Ready to die. How much meds do I need

R

Ready to finish it

I take 4 10mg perfect a day. Fought Major depression for years. It is time. Do not want to steal wife's meds, she is in perc for her back and needs her meds. Do you think with my low tolerance 20 10mg pills will be enough. If not, what do you recommend. Do not try to talk me out, I am doing it. Just don't want her left with no meds.

No one here is going to give you what they think is the anount for a lethal dose.

When most people try drugs to kill themselves it does not work. You may wake up in the hospital with brain damage or you may wake up in the hospital with a blown out liver from the Tylenol.. Then you get to die miserably of liver failure.

DO NOT do this! I am not sure if you are reading this thread but whatever you are going through suicide is not the answer and it will make things worse for you, your wife, your family and friends, and everyone else in your life.

Call these numbers:
Suicide Hotlines- 1-800- SUICIDE

• 1-800-273-TALK
  • 1-800-784-2433
  • 1-800-273-8255

Nothing good can come out of that. Experience tells me that in a great majority of cases the individual throws up (even unconsciously) and whatever amount is consumed may lead people to face serious and severe mental or brain issues. Life would be so much more terrible.

I truly believe in trying to come across the phase that is bringing these thoughts. Most of our worst devastating crisis is temporary IMO/E. And, despite of a great deal of suffering- we tend to adapt ourselves to terribly sad and depressing moments. I have gone through a few of them myself.

No one here is going to give you what they think is the anount for a lethal dose.

When most people try drugs to kill themselves it does not work. You may wake up in the hospital with brain damage or you may wake up in the hospital with a blown out liver from the Tylenol.. Then you get to die miserably of liver failure.

My point exactly.

We do not allow threads that invite recipes or suggestions for suicide. We do encourage people that are feeling suicidal to get help outside of Bluelight and hopefully within Bluelight as well, by talking through the misery. I do not doubt that you hurt and you hurt badly enough to wish yourself dead. Many of us have experienced multiple times in our lives when we felt the same. I hope that you will come back to this thread for support. There is nothing that you cannot unburden yourself of here. It's anonymous and thus a lot safer a space than most face-to-face situations.

As a person who has attempted suicide in a plethora amount of ways I must highly discourage you from trying anything. I'm not sure of your situation but I would recommend finding a therapist that you can connect with. Depression is very exhausting but there is hope and there are many things to do to make your life more manageable and better.

Yeah dude I commiserate but your plan has a high risk of failure, in all circumstances of which your liver gets fucked. Don't do it, and no one here will confirm what you're asking for so its better to just sign up and spend some time in The Dark Side. It's like a free counselor.

Please take a step back from the ledge. As others have said, many of us have been in dark places similar to what you've described. I myself am recently out of a stint in the psych ward after a series of suicide attempts (and a gnarly escalation of my heroin habit). I mention this just because I want to stress that in BL, you've got a lot of people who can relate to the exhaustion and blackness of depression, and who really care what happens to you... I definitely do! Please don't do this.

Take a look at my thread I'm sure things are not as bad as you think try being diagnosed with hiv

Take a look at my thread I'm sure things are not as bad as you think try being diagnosed with hiv

While I'm very sympathetic to your situation, @Jaykay, this really isn't very helpful for the OP, IMO.

What's the deal? Like why do you think you need to give up?

Life sucks. It's hard. I feel lost. I feel like a failure. Ive prayed for car accidents bc I'm too much a pussy to do it myself. But what are you going to do to the ppl around you? Like your wife. Obv you love her bc you wanna save her some pills. If you use HER pills to die, she's gonna hate herself.

No matter what your situation, you have the power to change it. You can't change dead.

Hug and empathy to you. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

It will *destroy* your family. My dad committed suicide...I wish he had forgiven himself and gotten help. Talked to someone. He relapsed on his addiction...a bump in the road. Love him so much. Hurt he gave up.

I dont know know your situation but please get help.

And the the posters are right. It's very difficult to commit suicide on pills even with alcohol. I know this to be true.

Thinking of you. Stay strong. Reach out for help right now. There is no shame...you are brave. Be brave.

See how much you care for your wife? You won't steal her meds because you care.

She needs you. She needs you WAY more than just her pills. Tell her you need help right now. ER.

Update us. Depression can be treated.