View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

reading other mentals on shrooms

jamielovesmary

Greenlighter
i just feel like i can read people very easy or alot better then when sober but i can do this well sober so who knows but it just feels like i understand them a bit better i know thats what shrooms do is open you up and show you alot about yourself i have learned alot about myself and how to control my trip alone for a little if i need to but its just a REALLY big trip in total i came home when i was starting to lose my mind legit i dont know really how to explain it it felt like i was getting really close to an ego death which has already happend i lay down and close my eyes and feel like im fading away and breathing with the whole concious earth then i showerd and tryd to eat got really nasueous almost felt like puking but it went away i then started to regain myself and dipped to my friends house where the rest of my friends where coming down i feel alot wiser but also i just wonder what else is down there and out there :eek: :) ;)8(

Psychedelics increase our sensitivities and reduce the amount of information you ignore or take for granted (as we all do as we get older and more experienced with life... you can't pay attention to everything or you couldn't do anything because of the endless onslaught of information). I also feel like I am much more sensitive to reading people on psychedelics. I have also had several experiences which defy explanation for me, and seemed to be full-on telepathy of sorts, but I couldn't ever verify for sure that it wasn't in my head.

I
I
I
V yeah everyone percives everything diffrently in their own way............. and for what you said at the end is true but i just feel like there's more to it its messed up and extremely hard to explain but i know you already conciously know what im talking about