• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Reacting differently to pot?

pinpointpupil

Greenlighter
Recently the past couple times I've smoked I became very anxious, paranoid, etc.(all the negative effects). However, in my latter high-school years I used to smoke frequently, not everyday, but enough and I actually enjoyed it. It helped me sleep/better quality sleep, it helped with anxiety/ depression to a slight degree, it aided in my creative flow as an artist(musician, painter, writer). I am curious as to why now has my mind and/or body come to disagree with pot? As I miss its use and medicinal benifits. I have however, over the years since high-school, four to be exact( I'm 22), I've come to use heroin chronically, I am now on buprenorphine 4-8mgs daily;snorted I know, I know I shouldn't be snorting it, but that's neither here nor there or maybe it is? I also take klonopin 2mg 2x daily and also adderall 20mg 2x daily. I have smoked with both klonopin in my system and also adderall in my system previously, but not both at the same time. So that leaves the buprenorphine. Could it be affecting the way THC, CBC, etc. is acting on my brain? Or am I just thinking too much? 8(
Also, has anyone else experienced this?
Any and all help is greatly thanked and benefited.
*First offical post!*:)

PinPointPupil

"For me, playing music is like meditating -
I just play and don't really think about what I'm doing, I just let it happen."

-Richard Wright

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rickwright519211.html#COTK0Re6QUtdWUOw.99

I remember one of my friends loved smoking weed. He was in fact obsessed with it. He smoked multiple times a day(As do I). One day we smoked a couple fat bowls and got really really high and he became extremely paranoid. He ended up having a panic attack and didn't smoke for a year. So I think sometimes it can drop negative mental effects on you if your not in the correct mindset. If your going into the high in a negative way, you might end up with a negative high.

As for the combination if drugs. I doubt those would cause negative effects when mixing with marijuana. Although marijuana can intensify the drugs you are taking so your body might just think it's too much to handle at once. Try cutting down on the heroin and prescriptions when smoking and see if it helps.

Either way, good luck! Happy drugging!