Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Re-inventing Golden Eagle Standard by from the spirits of the Axis powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I have been channeling spirits of Napolean Bonaparte and Hienreich Himmler.
After hours of experiments of demonology sigils I have found a frequency that fit my minds powers to invent a new era within my mind of spiritual energy combined with my studies on historical events have made with viscous conclusions on how to use the communication to later to on invent this into the real world , to bring back this energy of spirits from the Axis powers into this real world by one day forming a Army and seizing power and crowning my self King of Europe !. Using what the spirits taught me !

My first objective in power will be to do as The spirits told me and that was to re place The Golden Eagle Standard invented by Napolean Bonaparte , will now be
re-invented as the "Black Eagle Standard" of fighting.
The Black Eagle Standard will be Italy's new folkloric symbol and I will uplift the Italian people with these new insignia's symbolizing a New Social Republic , which is my new creation I've had in my head for years but now the spirits have gave me the green light to use it in the real world.
I will also start WWIII and form a military friendship with Turkey and will help to expand Turkey as long as Turkey allows Italy to carve a piece out of Greece, as Supreme Leader of Italy I will invade Greece with the hel of Turkey and I will not just be the leader of Italy . I will claim leadership of Greece and Greece will now be called "Italian Social Republic of Greece ". I will take over all of Europe one day !.

fe5cd86176e839f5226a0e38202e50cd-4.png

monarchy-of-spain-spanish-royal-crown-others-1.jpg

wait gotta put my socks

they're warmy

anyway

u fried

more zapped than me

lol

what the fuck. My man, make some friends, something, dunno, cook something, do some. U got way too much free time on ur hands

I have been channeling spirits of Napolean Bonaparte and Hienreich Himmler.
After hours of experiments of demonology sigils I have found a frequency that fit my minds powers to invent a new era within my mind of spiritual energy combined with my studies on historical events have made with viscous conclusions on how to use the communication to later to on invent this into the real world , to bring back this energy of spirits from the Axis powers into this real world by one day forming a Army and seizing power and crowning my self King of Europe !. Using what the spirits taught me !

My first objective in power will be to do as The spirits told me and that was to re place The Golden Eagle Standard invented by Napolean Bonaparte , will now be
re-invented as the "Black Eagle Standard" of fighting.
The Black Eagle Standard will be Italy's new folkloric symbol and I will uplift the Italian people with these new insignia's symbolizing a New Social Republic , which is my new creation I've had in my head for years but now the spirits have gave me the green light to use it in the real world.
I will also start WWIII and form a military friendship with Turkey and will help to expand Turkey as long as Turkey allows Italy to carve a piece out of Greece, as Supreme Leader of Italy I will invade Greece with the hel of Turkey and I will not just be the leader of Italy . I will claim leadership of Greece and Greece will now be called "Italian Social Republic of Greece ". I will take over all of Europe one day !.

View attachment 20888

View attachment 20889
Please stop using meth, and any downers that make people hallucinate such as Ambien or others. Stay safe. Go to rehab to get away from it and get sober time, delete your dealers' phone numbers, and go to NA/CMA meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.