• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

re: Do I have way too high standards for a relationship?

H

HeyGuy

re: Do I have way too high standards for a relationship?

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/805327-Do-I-have-way-too-high-standards-for-a-relationship

Please move this post to the relationships forum and add it to the thread above. Thanks.

I'm in my early 30s and I would like to eventually marry a woman that speaks Spanish (or even Portuguese, Italian, or perhaps even French) and have children with her and raise them to read, write, and speak at least Spanish (or another one of the languages I listed above as I'm fluent in all of them), and English.

This is a repeat of your other thread, so it will probably be closed, but just to respond, everyone has different ideals for a partner & potential relationships.

I wouldn't really consider being bilingual a high standard unless relating it to intelligence in any way, perhaps a pointless trait in my opinion. How important is it that you marry someone who knows one of the specific languages listed above? If you are surrounded by a major English speaking community, then it would be a high standard. My question is, is there something about these foreign languages that attract you to a woman more if she knows them? I don't think it matters too much. Embrace your differences and learn to love someone for what makes them unique; not by being the same as you.

I want to marry a virgin. I'm in the United States where there are no virgins. I'd have to dip below AOC and even 18 year olds are retarded.

Wanting a spanish speaker isn't bad I guess, I don't know why you care none of my business though.