• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rc's resembling mdma or combinations to make.

Jayman

Bluelighter
I know there a few threads that kinda mention the topic. The problem i see in trying to grasp a good rc or combo is so much dissanance between ratings of rcs. So... which combination would come close as i already know nothing is mdma as mdma is, to the overall feel. Doesnt have to be dead nuts just pretty close. I have 3-mmc and apvp, if i were to take a dose of each at the same time, would that be in the ball park? Looking for something me and my girl can do together and be open and happy and be closer than normally . Also something to go out and hang with people just to groove with. Thanks for reading another tired what rc=mdma.

i don't think either of those two drugs would combine or come close to mdma because they don't have the sertonergic character or psychedelic qualities of mdma.

methylone

or you could just try buying mdma and probably get methylone

I like the name bk-mdma though because then you can just call it "bk" and it sounds like really cool

MDAI and 2C-D was the closest for me.

Barring that, AMT by itself is like a candy flip (MDMA and LSD), methylone and mephedrone make a very MDMA like experience, and methylone itself (the crystal stuff not the cheap powder) can at times produce a short duration MDMA type high that's more horny than empathic and lacks almost all psychedelic activity but mix in some 4-HO-MET or another 4-sub and that problem is solved

I have not personally done so but I've heard that 5-MAPB and 6-APB is pretty much MDMA

Don't forget 5-MeO-MiPT. That stuff is the tryptamine answer to MDMA but it's stupid potent. 8mg on the come down of mephedrone resulted in a totally empathic, extremely sexual, and long lasting roll that came pretty damn close.

The problem is most of these things are gone. Hence the combinations suggested with 5-MAPB to make a roll... I believe a bit of 4-FA with a small bit of 4-HO-MET was said to be the closest? Lost track...

5-APB is still available and is said to be pretty close... At least I see fewer people making wild combos than with 5-MAPB.

Personally I was pissed when methylone went away... As far as a single drug (mind you I've never done an APB), it was the closest to MDMA... As it should be considering the only difference between them is an oxygen... Methylone was completely innocent without a single known death but was taken out as a cathinone like the mephedrone that killed so many...