Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC's in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hh95

Bluelighter
First off, if this is inappropriate please close. Secondly, I have used the search engine and only found outdated info.
Is there such a thing as RC's in Australia? I am interested in importing something, but since my limited knowledge of chemistry does not allow me to understand the "analogue" laws completely. I am getting very confused. At the end of the day I am asking is it legal to import RC's (specifically psychedelic Phenethylamines, but I am open to other suggestions)? Or has anyone had any luck getting them through. I am asking because I once tried to import Psilocybin spore syringe and it got stopped and a letter sent to me telling me that it was destroyed. I figure if they can find 2 syringes out of all the mail that comes into Australia. Surely they wouldn't have trouble finding a 1 gram package of a synthetic substance.

Thanks in advance,
HH95

Importing RC's in Australia is not legal, we have a very broad analogue act which bans pretty much every substance that is worth your time.

Bluelight is not here to help people break the law, so I am closing this thread to avoid the possibility of importation advice, naming of sources, or other inappropriate things.

Of course, people do manage to import illegal drugs, if they did not there would be no illegal drugs in this country apart from weed. It is up to you if you think it is worth the risk, and if you decide it is, it is up to you to figure out the best way to go about doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.