• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RCs / Am I in danger ?

el_addicto

Greenlighter
Hi guys !!

I'm newly registered, although I've been reading this forum for a while. Today I registered and post because I ordered 3g of 3mmc and got 1 gram of 4-mec as a free sample. It's my first time with RCs, although I have quite a bad coke habit.

Anyway, the thing is that I've been up for 14 hours, and took everything (3g + 1g). Apparently, that's a lot.

I've been reading threads on this forum, and some of them are quite scary (basically people with permanent body or brain damage). I noticed this happens after they slept, so I'm a bit scared to go to bed, although quite tired.

Anyway, besides a very light pain in the liver zone, I don't feel anything bad. When I realized how much I took, I forced myself to puke, so I probably have a bit less RC in my system.
Also, I didn't eat since...maybe 24 hours ? But I drank a lot of water. Now I'm smoking my first joint to calm down. Didn't take any other substance, except 3 or 4 cigarettes.

So, with those facts in mind, do you think I'm in danger ? Should I go to the er ? Or will I just be punished by bad cravings and anxiety/depression after I sleep ?

Maybe I'm being psychotic or paranoid, but basically, I'm asking you experienced users if I can safely go to sleep. Don't worry I just seek opinions, I know you're not medics and you can't say for sure :)

Thanks for reading

P.S: not sure this is the right subforum to post. Moderators, feel free to move my post

You'll definitely have a hard crash. You need to eat and take care of yourself. As far as permanent damage it's hard to say as those aren't even really RCs and more designer drugs. If you start noticing anything wrong talk to your doctor and if it's an emergency go to the ER.

Yeah, your description of symptoms lacks severe sounding issues,such as heart racing, vasoconstriction issues etc.
I think likely, you not going to die, but should rest as soon as possible. Drink fluids, try to eat etc.

Now, wtf, why take all that amount of research drugs before reading if its safe? Lesson is obvious, i think(?) , if you do wake up, fine as hoped and expected.

Please be careful in administering, to minimize managing.

Good news, I woked up after 10 hours of sleep, and feeling not so bad !!! I think I was very lucky, and I agree that was totally stupid. However cocaine already did me that : when I started a session, I couldn't stop until I coulnd't score some more product. It's the only drug which does me that (Never tried H, but I can manage all the others without too much trouble). I guess that if it happened with those RCs too, it means I should get off the stims alltogether. Will do that, even though I will miss the talkative/social effects, it not worth the price and the danger.

I'm not the only person I know who can't manage stims, far from it, so I hope it will make readers to think twice before trying these kind of drugs