• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs RC Liquid testing?

dewdrop112

Greenlighter
Can someone please recommend a site I can get tested what is supposed to be clonazepam. Its in a solution, unfortunately. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dew

I would help, but I'm really unfamiliar with this sort of thing. You probably know we don't handle drug testing questions around here, but I don't see the harm in trying to get information regarding where to send the drugs for testing, so hopefully someone with more knowledge can help you out. Please just no advertisements or anything inappropriate guys.

I don't know any personally, which is a bit embarrassing for our mod team, but hopefully someone will come along with something

There's energy control from Spain, they take international samples but cost 50€ per test and others are even more expensive. Unless you have a big batch to test you might be better off financially with buying some reagent tests like mercke, mandelin etc.

energy control is a bit pricey. i wrote some netherlandic insitutions that offer free service but they only accept samples from people from the netherlands, same with the institutions from swiss. now i wait for answer from two italian services.

just a stab at maybe nothing here but:
depending on solution.
if alcohol solution maybe drop some on a bit of blotter, let it evaporate and send in a dry sample. do we know what the rc is solved in? prolly oil base which using blotter may also work.
there has to be a way just gotta be creative sometimes.
but idk, either :unsure: