Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

RC Chemical Most Similar To MDMA or stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboyh2012

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

I have my ideas on what are similar RC's that I could test out that could fill my urge to find a chemical that is like or hopefully better than MDMA.
I love empathic substances that make you feel euphoric and in love with the world and everything around. I do not want something too stimulating and way too uppy. If it has stimulant effects that is not a problem, as it is hard to find something similar or better than MDMA without some stimulating properties. I do like and know that all the good stimulant RCs can be very very euphoric, but I do not want to go down the stragiht stimulant path, love the way it feels, but I hate the comedown and urge to redose. I know most things that feel good are addicting and im not worried about that. I know what makes me feel "good". I just need something that my fiance and I can use together and we both prefer something that would be like pure MDMA, not the molly shit they have nowadays which is good, but way too speedy for me.

I have heard that 4-FA and 5-APB are similar, if anyone could shed some like on if this is true, atleast in your opinion. Also, if you know of ANY that in YOUR opinion are good for what you feel im looking for, or even better (of course legal RC's i can order in the US) please please let me know so I dont have to go on a wild goose chase! =)

Im guessing 4-FMA 3-FMA and 5 and 6-APB are somewhat similar, but whats not soo speedy and more euphoric??
Any ideas and preferablly experienes, I am looking forward to hearing from you all great and wonderful people! =)
Thanks in advance!

Pretty soon you are going to be getting the ol 'we are not here to recommend drugs for you to take' answer and this will be closed. MDMA/MDA are unique. There are mimics but they aren't the same. Might want to familiarize yourself with the rules and ask questions pertaining to specific drugs.

okay i didnt realize i was doing anything wrong. i guess i just figured if noone wanted to put their input in they would not reply. i dont see what ive done wrong but sorry i guess. just trying to start conversation, if anyone asked my opinion i would be wayy more than happy to help with any sort of help i could offer.

bk-mdma is better than mdma from what ive heard

edit: that rc illegal now, not sure, maybe try 5-apb 5-apmb?

edit2: not legal if you ingest them they are RC's.

Afraid these threads are against the rules since BL isn't here to recommend drug usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.