• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RC benzo ever commonly underdose?

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
I composed a re-wording of my own recent thread. I truly hope it does't fall under the umbrella of Bluelight sin.

I recently made the acquisition of of the following RC bentos; clonazolam 0.5mg units, etizolam 1mg units, and diclazepam 2mg units. (they are the new(ish) ones floating around featuring a slot machine-style strawberry adorning each unit)
Anyway, my research was typical for the first single mg etizolam blotter. However the rest have only offered partial effects as far as I am aware. These arrived from one of the most praised vendors around. I only had a relative benzo tolerance after about a 2 - 3 week absence before this.

Could I have developed a permanent tolerance to this class of drugs? I am aware that even a longer break of abstinence would put the cards in may
favor
I have been, unfortunately, been raising my dose, but not extravagantly. Could these be weakly dosed blotters? I only doubt that since his/her vendor is grasping onto a reputation placing it possibly among the top three.

Any benzo aficionados able to shine a light on this situation?

I am aware that taking a break is a major solution. What mainly concerns me is the perceived weakness of the clonazolam. Does this particular compound ever give you a little manic energy, (as apposed to its notorious "knock-me-out" gameplay). These RC bentos have given me energy in general, which they normally don't do. Keep in mind, they are stored in blotter format feature the red the strawberries symbols, such a daydreamy design).

Should I consider actually contacting the vendor, or is this simply my rising tolerance and/or permanent tolerance from long ago use of gabapentin, phenibut, clonazolm, and etizolan?

Thanks to all!

Last edited:
I fixed that for you. I've never bought blotters because I would rather have tablets. I don't trust what I can't see, but that's just me. What is the dosage that you're averaging every day? To answer your question, yes I bet there sure are vendors under-dosing. You can't go by how they are praised on whatever sites because many are compensated shills.

Well, they seem weaker than other benzos, and their derivatives, in various media of storage. I don't have much experience with pure powder, but for the most part, pre-made PG solutions have offered to me the best results. The blotters I have now are certainly not lacking in the sleep-inducing aspects (their primary use for the majority). Although, daytime anxiety is a bit more of an issue for, albeit I am drinking on average 2 cups of light coffee per day.

I am also mixing diclaz, etiz, and c-lam (not all at once usually.) And I believe I am in danger somewhat (the doom-susceptible part of my brain tells me), having lost control of my doses (but I mind you, this by no means an overwhelming lack of control, and has only been going on for about 3 days).

I am assuming that (-A-)the blotters are weak, or (-B-)my mixing the of the varieties has exponentially escalated a tolerance to any benzo.