• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rc alcohols

John Highfield 47$#@

Bluelighter
Hi everyone I don't know if this is the right forum thread for this question but I have a question has anyone tried any of the Rc alcohols like 2m2b 2 butanol 1 propanol so on if so what was your experience with them I'm curious?

2M2B is nice, and tastes like a chemical mint. It is much more potent than ethanol and has next to no hangover. It's been quite some years since I've tried it though so I can't provide more detailed info. Didn't continue to use it because of high price. Was during the time of UK 🇬🇧 research chemicals.

2M2B is nice, and tastes like a chemical mint. It is much more potent than ethanol and has next to no hangover. It's been quite some years since I've tried it though so I can't provide more detailed info. Didn't continue to use it because of high price. Was during the time of UK 🇬🇧 research chemicals.
I agree 2m2b is my favorite rc alcohol but 2m2b is too expensive for me to use with any regularity I think its around 180$ usd and it's getting harder to find everyone wants you to have a License now