View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Raving Vs. Behaving

wallsdontbreathe

Greenlighter
LSD in a party atmosphere? what do you think?
ive tried lsd 3-4 times mostly at squat/forest parties and found it great with mdma,
but on its own outside of rave i find the trips to brain taxing and it makes me extremely anxious? is this because my dosage is to high (im very greedy) or is it beacuse im doing mdma aswell that i dont get paranoid?
also who likes taking acid when they leave a rave so they get a trippy comedown done that last weekend and it was a better pain reviler than K or is that just all in my head?
also deja vu and paranoia, anyone get this since a large dose of acid ever since i lost track of time and the world and stuff whenever i get really high i start getting super paro? i didnt have a bad trip i just think the world is out to get me beacuse im a bad person?

well this doesn't come from first hand experience, because I never candyflipped, but many people have stated that combining LSD with MDMA offers a less anxious, more euphoric trip than LSD alone...

another possibility is that the environment distracts you from your inner feelings, so they don't become an issue during the trip.

you say that you take "large doses", how many blotter are we talking? I'd say take less, and improve your set and setting. for me personally, LSD was never a drug to take at home, by myself, to stimulating to relax in a quiet environment. nature is much better for LSD in my opinion.

deja vu and "paranoia" is also far from uncommon with high doses of any psychedelic.

I wouldn't, that much stimuli would be wayyy to overwhelming, plus I'd be way too self-conscious.

The first time I ever did LSD was at a trance club. Instantly fell in love with it, I had an awesome time.

LSD and raving is FANTASTIC
Since it isn't your first time trying LSD I don't think it'll be a problem

many people have stated that combining LSD with MDMA offers a less anxious, more euphoric trip than LSD alone...

I can can definitely co-sign on this, in fact I'll take it a step further... IME, I've found it near impossible to have a difficult trip if there is a releaser involved whether it be MDxx, x-apb, or even aMT, regardless of the dose of the psychedelics I've taken. Several times I've even "aborted" difficult trips with MDMA, in fact I think I recall a passage in PIHKAL where Shulgin also used MDMA to abort an LSD trip. Obviously what works for me may not work for others, some people even have bad trips on psychedelic empathogens alone, and I don't recommend somebody follow suit, but I definitely agree that MDMA really gives psychedelics a positive push.