RAVERDAVE

Flower

Bluelight Crew
Oh, Dave......... sweetie I've been hearing a nasty little rumor that you are trying to back out of the Ybor meetup this weekend.....well I won't have it. I'll personally come up there to Gville and kick yer ass if I don't see your smilin face this weekend, y'hear?
Hugs n kisses and I'LL SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
hehehe....I luv ya man!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

A shameless bump to the top..............Dave really needs to see this becuase the Cent Florida crew really misses the Fuckr.......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace..........RuRu

Sorry guys I think I've already reserved him for Saturday night..I know his CF crew misses him, but I've never partied with him to miss him soooo..... give em' a break
Sorrry I couldn't join you in Ybor, but the offer was never given

I am so sorry to be the bearer of bad newz, but guys, due to the fact that my employer forced me to quit my job (for the mere fact that they aren't`paying unemployment insurance - means if they were to fire me and I went to collect unemplyment that their asses would get burned), I am not going to be able to afford the trip or the fun.
frown.gif
You all are my family and you know I would make it if I could......then again, maybe it is time for you all to make the trip up here anyhow! We'll plan something soon, k?
I miss all of you too, and as I find a decent source of income I PROMISE to come down and blow all of you the fuck up.
wink.gif

------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Well....damnit!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Alright sweetie, I guess I WON'T see you this weekend...but hey if we go to NRG I'll tell that girl you said HI (hehe the one that got all pissed at you for blowing everyone up..hehe)
Anywho I love ya honey BE SAFE and have fun (and get a job, fukr!) and Enerbunny, if you do party with him this weekend, give him a big hug and kiss for me!
MWAH!
......and I'm sure we'll be on the phone with you by 3am anyway, Dave...
smile.gif

Somebody better give me a hug and a kiss (and it better be a GOOD one too or else I am gonna be PISSED)!
wink.gif

------------------

Oh I'm sure you'll get good kisses n hugs, Raverdave...but no one else will ever hole you up in the Motel 6!
LOL
ROFL
hehehehehehehe

Yer right Babe, no body but the one and only Flower!
smile.gif

Shit, could have been alot worse, huh? Hell, we lived to see a very GOOD evening with the family.
smile.gif

There will never be another Motel 6 though....atleast I hope not!
wink.gif

------------------