Raver sticker suggestions?

ok check these out they rock your socks off:
"I'm not a raver, I just dance a lot."
"Silly raver, K is for cat's!"
"abcDMThijkLSDmnoPCPqrsTHCuvwXTCyz"
I like the first two myself.
Peace.

Lol... awesome suggestions. Too bad my printer is all phuct up right now. I miss making stickers!!
And it's weird... This post is WAY old. How in the world did it find its way back to the top?!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I bumped it up. Thought it was cool.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

I saw that Jesus Raves sticker in New Orleans! It was sold out tho... just the display. But that's awesome. I got my bf a stick-on for christmas that just sez 'Rollin' in italic letters. It's cool coz it's one of those metal decals, like the jesus fish. Cool, neh?
~*~ Ashke ~*~

ashke, are you from nola? i was in baton rouge for a while, now i'm stuck back up in north la. the scene here is so dead. my goal is to try to bring PLUR to this area. right now though, people aren't ready for it. too many people that still want to drink way too much. by the way, i didn't do a sticker for mine. i had a friend do up a decal that sit's on my back window.
PLUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashke, can you put up a your ebay link? I want to get some stuff! thanks, thanks
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

Hey Ashke, did you ever make those Nasa-MDMA stickers? I'd love to buy a couple of them off of ya if you did
smile.gif

Dave