Rate of Steroid Compound Release Calculator

Good find. Thankfully they didn't use the old pharmacokinetic data that I used to fight against on the forums for so many years lol. Like, the half-life of Test Enanthate is 8 days or whatever 8(

Good find. Thankfully they didn't use the old pharmacokinetic data that I used to fight against on the forums for so many years lol. Like, the half-life of Test Enanthate is 8 days or whatever 8(

i dont get how some people just refuse to advance their way of thinking no matter how much proof you get

Dude, you would not believe. I used evidence, graphs, citations... it made no difference. The bros referenced every other website they could find (except actual scientific data) to 'prove' me wrong. It's one reason I can't be bothered with most of the high-volume forums, they are populated by too many herd-like morons who are terrified of information that contradicts or sits outside their comfort zone and just try to shout it down.

Yeah my community posting has about run its course outside of very generic answers. Its hard to argue these days everyone formulates theories based on half assed information it gets hard to contribute

Interesting when you look at boldenone compared to other compounds, you kinda realise why it takes so long to kick in unless you take considerable amount..

Which is perfect really if you think about it, since as more advanced users we want to see our AAS gradually increase through the duration of the cycle. With boldenone undc it looks like you only need to up the dose from about week 5, whereas with Test E its from week 2-3.