View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ranting about LSD tolerance

Ayahuascalobster

Greenlighter
I feel tolerance to LSD is CRAZY. I have this thing it's called "I'm a drug addict".....I can only last 3 days before I take LSD again if it's in my possession. I used to go 7+ days every time but at this point I can only last 3 days for some reason. I took 2 tabs (tripped good), 3 (hardly tripped) 6 (tripped alright), 15 (tripped balls), then 19 (tripped alright)........all 3 days apart. I bought 50+5=55 and gave 10 to a friend...ate the other 45 pretty fast. What a waste. I have no problem not buying it as I finished off the tabs last Monday and haven't bought the 5-7 grams of shrooms I'm gonna trip on a week from Monday or so...but I never realized how tolerance builds up so quick. I always thought it was "double the dose" the next day...but now I think it's triple the dose. I've taken 2 tabs, then 8 tabs successively In one night and tripped balls for 8 hours straight. And I've eaten 14 grams of shrooms in a span of 4-5 hours and tripped the hardest like 7 hours in. But if you wait 3 days it's not enough. My mind can handle all this, I have a very strong mind....it's not like I fuck myself up by taking 29 tabs in 4 days...but it's just a waste............From now on I will buy 1 nights worth at a time, then wait 2 weeks to buy again. To control my use. Seems the only thing that works for me. Because if it's in my possession, it's like there's a magnet to my mouth. Ecstasy I never had a problem with tolerance or comedown or anything. Ecstasy is the most tolerable drug to me....I ate a lot of ecstasy last march and only couldn't sleep for about a week....that was the only side-effect. Didn't lose it's magic, didn't gain much tolerance. Just had a crooked smile on my face for a couple hours every other night and felt really good and rolled like crazy. Well I'm getting some ecstasy and DMT soon. I've never broke through but I think I was scared last time to break through on DMT, but no longer fear. Can't wait :D /Rant. I'm one crazy MFer when it comes to psychedelics but it's all good. The thing is as bad of an addict to psychedelics that I am, I always HATED opioids and cocaine was too expensive for me to want to try more than once. I've tried ketamine once too but never went back to it and don't plan on it. Did enough DXM once and hated it. I may be a pretty bad addict but there's a lot of drugs I hate. I hate alcohol too even though I'm an alcoholic. Weird. Okay /rant for real this time.

that's overkill imo.

if need be, at least do it once a month minimum.

i try to trip on low doses and then do a higher dose later on in the month. then i'd go a month or two without touching psychedelics.

i mainly use LSD, psilocybin, 2C-B, MDA and DMT.

i interchange between the psilocybin and the acid to avoid repetition. besides, they're both different beasts altogether :).

i don't think i've ever achieved a tolerance to psyches cos my mind certainly couldn't handle too much tripping 8(.