Random video thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the subject matter.

The Lounge, maybe?

LAVA for visual arts?

I would think TL over other forums if it is truly random. However, in the past that type of thread would kill itself as not being able to load when there's too many images/videos in a thread, and given the nature of TL such a thread would likely get bogged down.

However, our new software may be able to handle this concept better. How is the CEPS video thread working (long load times? no issues?)? Any other forums running video threads? If so, how are they working?

Depends on the subject matter.

The Lounge, maybe?

LAVA for visual arts?

I forgot I made this lol... It's usually just something I find either funny or crazy on Youtube that I think others might like. Maybe I'll start a thread in TL. It'd basically be like a video version of the random pic thread. I thought TL already had a vid thread but I couldn't find anything.

However, our new software may be able to handle this concept better. How is the CEPS video thread working (long load times? no issues?)? Any other forums running video threads? If so, how are they working?

If you're asking me I dunno. lol I can go see tho.

what ever happened to typing,
and good old fashion textbuzz !
☺​
must it be so difficult to be able
to write in scroll.
jk.

There is a thread in the lounge. What are you watching?

Any other forums running video threads? If so, how are they working?

The music forum. After 10 posts, the page seems to take a while to load. By the time the page is almost full, posting can become difficult (it might be my internet connection or device though).

VB had the option to limit pages to 10 posts, which made video threads a bit easier. Xenforo seems to have it preset at 20.

Not sure if this can be changed?

Last edited:
The music forum. After 10 posts, the page seems to take a while to load. By the time the page is almost full, posting can become difficult (it might be my internet connection or device though).

VB had the option to limit pages to 10 posts, which made video threads a bit easier. Xenforo seems to have it preset at 20.

Great points, thank you. XF likely has such a setting, but we'll need to dig for it. In other news, there may be a server upgrade in the near future that boosts performance on our side (shhh! its a secret)

my sweet jesus a video thread ♡ ( : <3 ?
here ya go watch it before they snatch it down... funny as hell and if you look closely pops pulls a gat at the end.... 😁

names not carl btw....

Last edited:
There is now a random video thread for all your random video posting needs :

Status
Not open for further replies.