• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Random High Thoughts

ShockV79

Greenlighter
I always have the most random shit running thru my mind (high or not lol) I’m chillin, enjoying my lines on this beautiful day and I start to wonder. Who came up with the idea to creatively make powder cocaine into separate lines to snort it? And, who figured out to block a nostril while snorting to make it easier to ingest?
Welcome to my random ass thoughts lol

i don't really believe written history, but i always guess there was a time when they were testing every plant and rock or whatever else they have on earth to see if it works as an effective drug. i'm guessing a lot of people must've died in early scientific experiments to figure out what drugs did what.

i don't really believe written history, but i always guess there was a time when they were testing every plant and rock or whatever else they have on earth to see if it works as an effective drug. i'm guessing a lot of people must've died in early scientific experiments to figure out what drugs did what.
Or, starvation times used to be much more common for groups of humans. People ate the freaking inner bark of trees somewhat regularly when faced with lean times throughout history. Literally ate dirt for the filling effects and minimal minerals. "Let Joe try that plant. Maybe we can all eat it. Wow, Joe looks happy. Make a note of that."

"Say, can I have some of your purple berries?"
"Yes, I've been eating them for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once"
"Probably keep us both alive."

There is some pretty good inner bark stuff. Think marshmallows for example.

Also human pretty smart, ain’t gonna eat a bunch of it right away. Ya know military method of – idk what’s what here but don’t want to die of hunger? It got to be ages old among those in the know – first touch skin, wait, rub skin, wait, put a tiny peace on tongue, wait, chew a tiny bit, wait...you get the picture.

You figure out yet it’s better to snort while upright than to hunch over table to snort?

I’m a big film nerd and when I’m on Pregabalin I flick between a million films and think ‘i wonder what what happens if you mash these films together to create a bigger film’ haha sorry about that.

Or, starvation times used to be much more common for groups of humans. People ate the freaking inner bark of trees somewhat regularly when faced with lean times throughout history. Literally ate dirt for the filling effects and minimal minerals. "Let Joe try that plant. Maybe we can all eat it. Wow, Joe looks happy. Make a note of that."

"Say, can I have some of your purple berries?"
"Yes, I've been eating them for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once"
"Probably keep us both alive."
i always kind of thought during those time periods, people must've had some instinct by smell to want to eat certain foods, but then again dogs eat chocolate and what else and get sick so i really don't know.

what i'm talking about is like the worst though. supposedly in world war two i just googled that hitler was using coke and meth on people, not sure what else. would like to know about that with out having to read to much... But i imagine some other time period they must've started to realize that plants were medicine, this could even be like millions of years ago, like i said i don't believe written history, i made a post about how i believe music records and cassettes were probably around centuries before t.v. and esspecially wireless internet. i just think about how stuff like a car is so much easier to make than a plane scientifically, never mind wireless internet or the capibility for the authorities to heat seek a persons body from a plane and find them in the woods. from written history i don't believe people could've invented stuff that quickly... i always think about different movies about like a kingdom with a king and queen that had all peasants around. they'd probably select people at random or if they got sick and take them from their families and experiment drugs on them claiming it was for the better of the future or something. like the king would decide for you that life times ahead of you were taking your life for science as a sacrafice. lol "this drug testing is for the future the king would say," but in reality if there was a good drug, he'd end up taking it.

like at some point in history they must've tried all the extraction methods on like every plant or dirt or rocks when they were less informed on what was going on. oh yeah, they must've been testing animals and stuff too. lol. like "hm. maybe we can get some anti-biotics from horse semen. let's give it a try." lol weird stuff.

science is way too much of trial and error for me to believe they created all of these inventions and medicine in such a short period of time as the twentieth century. unless people like the mayans and jews believing in jesus really predicted this time period through faith and these new inventions and stuff are really the "christ" person that they invisioned. just a new easier way of life that god created for us... i find that harder to believe though, god waited all of history to unleash all these inventions at once through people. i also believe aliens could've came and gave us the blue prints for modern society. written history just seems weird to me. i feel like i can imagine other time periods where they had cars and stores and all modern stuff like record stores, but they still didn't even have television. i see all this stuff with different architecture, not sure how i see these visions. could just be my imagination and random high thoughts.. other people were talking about this stuff on another message board too. lol. i didn't invent this conversation. i just feel like it's interesting enough to talk about further.

the kid talking in this clip reminds me of this thread.

it should link 41.04 seconds into this video for the part i'm talking about.

All of you have such intricate and insightful theories. I’m loving these responses. Makes me think on a deeper level.