The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Ran out of meth in Tulsa

theblurr54

Greenlighter
What the hell do I do? Not sourcing. I just can’t find any. My dealers ignoring me. Fuck. I’m in opiate withdrawal too.

What the hell do I do? Not sourcing. I just can’t find any. My dealers ignoring me. Fuck. I’m in opiate withdrawal too.

Hey there :)

I'd be way more concerned about opiates than meth.. The two withdrawals combined wouldn't be good though I imagine. I don't know what you could do sorry.

But my dealer ignored me for about ten days a few months ago and I just gave up, but he reappeared. So just hang in there I guess and try to think at least it gives your body a bit of a rest from it.

Cheers,
Abbey x

There are some options you have to control the opioid withdrawal, like loperamide or kratom which you can get from a store. Kratom may also help with meth withdrawal, but not totally sure.

Other than that, not much else other than scoring more or seeking help, and we can't help with the former.