(South Australia) Ralph Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

festivalfun

Bluelighter
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=28140

Logo: Ralph Lauren; Man on horse with stick in the air.
Colour: Pink
Shape: Round
Texture: Solid

Picture here:
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7208/img1732qv.jpg

User report:
So tried these last night at a popular club in the city, was with very good company so was getting incredibly excited. Most of my friends took 1 pill but my friend and I decided to double.

I would like to say here that I believe there are multiple batches of this pill going around. A stronger one and a weaker one, both batches are safe but one of them is considerably weaker than the other. This is just mine and my friends opinion and we're basing it solely on our experience.

00:00 - Drop 2 just before hopping into a cab

00:20 - Arrive at club, no signs of come up yet.

00:45 - Starting to feel warm inside and very restless.

01:15 - Still coming up and it's getting pretty intense.

01:45 - Definitely in the peak now, it's really quite anti-climactic. We all feel pretty relaxed and are simply not in the mood to party.

02:15 - Decide I need more pills so I buy one more from a different seller, they look identical to the previous pills we'd taken prior. I drop that pill.

02:45ish - JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST!!! Head is literally about to explode with love and laughter. Very smacky MDMA but it is absolutely brilliant.

03:15 - If I'm on the dance floor I can't stop dancing, if I'm outside I can't stop talking shit and smoking.

To be honest the rest of the night is a bit of a blur. I know I consumed 2 more of the strong batch throughout the night. We ended up going back to a mates place to get high, I had a couple cones and then fell right asleep. Slept for 5 hours or so, I ate as soon as I get home.

Overall really good pills. Unfortunately because I believe there are 2 batches I can't really hype these up too much because the two batches look exactly the same so I have no way of ensuring you get the good ones.

Happy hunting! :D

Last edited:
Got offered some red ones as a trade for my delicious green apples, turned them down as i dont know much about them

Cant be too good if people are still chasing these apples as a trade for the ralphs

Red one's? I didnt realise thee were re one's too... :S
im pretty keen to try the white one's this weekend though. Will report back!

I will make an exception to let you follow up with the details FestivalFun, but I really am going to have to start being a bit less lenient around here. It is disappointing to see how many people are disregarding the guidelines of this sub-forum, especially when a lot of the people doing so have been around long enough to know better...

I knoooow, im sorry. Just thought of try and grab a bit more info before I pick them up myself. Will update soon! This Saturday in fact! :D

I know how it feels to want to get information on unreported pills before you fork out for them dude, but at the end of the day it is this attitude which reduces the harm reduction value that there is in threads like these. Apart from anything else, you should remember that with no pill dimensions being given a green light on the stamp from other BLers doesn't mean you have the goods.

Anyway, I will give you some slack till Saturday/Sunday this time, but in future I think I am going to have to start closing threads which disregard the PIR guidelines as soon as I see them, as it has been happening far too often in recent months.

@festival fun did you have the blue/white speckled RLs If so how were they i've tried the pink red RLs and they were not too bad! Any info would be great!! Thanks!!

I am not quite sure how this got past me but you never did even add the dimensions that I can see? For a PR moderator you should really know better man. Its a bit late to close this thread now but I am going to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.