• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social Raise your hand if you got way too high today

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
My brain shit itself and my IQ is still down 50 points 5 hours after a massive blunt full of overly strong weed. I forget how much heavier the high is given I only do dab pens these days, god damn. I was used to smoking stuff like 20% around, not in the 30s. Feels like I ate a bunch of edibles, the last 5 hours felt like 2 days or something.

I need more herb in my life. Oil is great, I love it, but it gets me higher while also not getting me higher... it's hard to explain. With herb I feel this deeper introspection and attraction to music, although it comes at the cost of inability to function if it's stupidly strong like this stuff was, good God. I was high when I woke up and spent the day in kind of an afterglow, felt like being 18 again, it's really been a long time since I felt that. I would've thought oil every night for almost a year would've made me tolerant to flower but nope... not at all. It was like I'd never smoked weed in my life.

starting to experiment with a sattiva spray 5mg per squeeze - slow onset sucks, but compared to 2 big tokes which wreck my throat and lungs for a week this may be an alternative (needs planned takeoff). but Ireally appreciate sattiva over the couch lock norm. somehow more visual.

About to get super high, hadn't smoked for like 2 weeks so 1 or 2 hits gets me so ripped at the moment, got some "bio jesus" from the dispo yesterday its so good, perfect indica strain for people who get anxious it has like no edge to it and goes great with my subutex.

I wondered if there is fat in bud. Then I wondered if there is fat in any plant. Then I realized, yes there is.

that shit happens to me after a tolerance break, the first bowl is always a bit uncomfortable and then each subsequent one is a a bit less intense until I get my normal tolerance back and it feels relaxing again. Weed for me is kind of unpleasant without a tolerance.

Oh my, a 50 points drop of I.Q., really? If that were true the next step should be obvious, something that is alien to me as i ain't needed any T-Break in years, for a lack of dosing abuse one might add. So, that makes us two aliens relatively to each other i guess...

Im not sure what you mean but for me I just meant weed can be way to intense, makes me super paranoid and my mind races if I smoke without a tolerance.

Im not sure what you mean...

Great, i'd feel almost surprized otherwise... Now here's something perfectly tailored for individuals just like your own class, e.g. who should never touch it again unless all viilification vectors have been identified and addressed effectively:
America vs. Addiction (720p)​

Apparently this is no source meant to last forever as the URL hardly seems generic, but if that's what you feel like hearing then i guess it's some fair hint for a start.
:homerdrool:
{ ADDICTION TV!! ... }​

Ive been high since approximately 1965 ...

The key is to DO something with that high, not emulate rocks

@MuertaMan ease back, Jack this ain't no race or something "to win at".

Last edited:
Get fucked you illiterate dipshit.

Hummm...

Maybe it's much more urgent than i initially suspected... Here's additional details to make sure everyone finds it:

Most High Media​
Google Play, Most High Media​
Most High Media​
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc; STIRR Channel 245 (Reality TV)​

M'well, i can only blame me if it was too hard to find, i suppose.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️