• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Racemic meth

Twigs

Bluelighter
I have bought some racemic meth on a DNM and have a few questions.

First of all it was slightly moist and smells suspiciously like normal speed. It dried quite quick when left out in the open.

Is there any way to confirm its meth and not just amphetamine sulphate? I know it can be done with a Simons or a Robadope test, but I can't find these tests anymore.

How about dosage? Should I assume that the numbers from erowid should be doubled when dealing with racemic instead of crystal?

Also can racemic meth be vaped in the same way as crystal?

I have bought some racemic meth on a DNM and have a few questions.

First of all it was slightly moist and smells suspiciously like normal speed. It dried quite quick when left out in the open.

Is there any way to confirm its meth and not just amphetamine sulphate? I know it can be done with a Simons or a Robadope test, but I can't find these tests anymore.

How about dosage? Should I assume that the numbers from erowid should be doubled when dealing with racemic instead of crystal?

Also can racemic meth be vaped in the same way as crystal?
All racemic meth I ever got off dnms was in crystal form, I have never seen methamphetamine in the form of white powder, other than pharma meth (desoxyn). While pure racemic /dextro methamphetamine hcl is supposed to be a white powder, I doubt that's what you have, it's most likely amphetamine

To answer your second question: If what you got is indeed amphetamine, then you can't vape it, since amphetamine sulphate has a very high melting point of 300C+, and it simply won't evaporate, because at those temperatures the chemical will be destroyed.

Good idea. I will try and see how easily it melts.

In this thread they mention that its leftover P2P that is responsible for the characteristic speed smell and since racemic meth it made from this as well, it might be the real deal.
I guess I just have to try it and see.

Last edited: