• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Racemic ketamine bump dose

lightblue543

Bluelighter
Hi all,
So I have some 'decent quality' ketamine on the way, and I'm not looking to hole because that would be too intense; can't handle it. I want to bump instead and just get to a decently 'drunk' place, if that makes sense, without getting anxiety and enjoying the whole thing.

So what would you say, 10mg bumps?

Yeah 10 to 20mg increments would he what you're looking for.

How much experience do you already have with ketamine? I'd start with small doses if it is new to you.

Tried IM'ing S-isomer before and I figured it's not really what I'm looking for in a dissociative in that sense, even a mild dose IM'ed is a bit too intense and anxiety inducing, guess my mind is sensitive to it. Threshold IM was more recreational and I liked it, but I guess r-isomer/racemic will be different dosage-wise that s-isomer depending on the buzz I'm looking for. Think a small bump will be best, still that's even if the vendor which I got it from decides to ship it.

IME ketamina gives me mad anxiety, it's the drug I've enjoyed the least throughout my life. It's actually kinda gross to me, Ive thrown almost full vials into the garbage bin cuz i didn't like.