• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs R-30490 / carfentanil

Not something anyone should mess with. No known dosage... That's just asking for trouble

If we can trust wikipedia it's only the potency is only slightly lower than carfentanil, so we're talking about a dosage in the lower microgram or even upper nanogram level, that's nothing you should mess with as even a miligram could kill more than a few people and naloxone might not even work in case of an overdose..

Definitely sub-ug in the nano gram range...

Edit:I would think lower nanogram range....

If pure powder of carfentanil is obtained one could make a solution for known nanogram dosages for IV administration?

Why people would even want to mess with this stuff is beyond me. The margin of error is just too small and too risky. And error = potential death.

If pure powder of carfentanil is obtained one could make a solution for known nanogram dosages for IV administration?
It's possible, but you'd need a hazmat suit, preferably combined with SCBA, etc, just to be safe. And I doubt that it'll have much recreational potential. I guess as with other fentanyl derivatives it's not really euphoric and extremely sedating. And there's just a small gap between high and anesthesia/respiratory depression. Imo not worth the risks

Carfentanil is approx.10,000 times the strength of morphine, and your going to need a lot of naloxone to reverse that. R 30490/4-methoxymethylfentanyl is slightly lower potency then Carfentanil, but has serious breathing issues as a side effect. Unless your an rhino or large zoo animal, this is probably not a good idea. I'm not a doctor. I only play one on TV.

i think the reason people want to mess with this kind of stuff is the ability to acquire a lifetime supply of opiates if you can obtain a mere few grams. if i was a chemist and confident in my abilities i know i wouldn't be able to resist. however i doubt most addicts become chemists, or few chemists become addicts, whatever..

i think the reason people want to mess with this kind of stuff is the ability to acquire a lifetime supply of opiates if you can obtain a mere few grams. if i was a chemist and confident in my abilities i know i wouldn't be able to resist. however i doubt most addicts become chemists, or few chemists become addicts, whatever..
QFT the reason I went to detox was it was that or going into rc fent. I am not that much a fool to delude myself on that, but a physical dependency can make a fool out of anyone. I am lucky I had a compound 1/10 strength of fent because I became damn careless in the end. Mind I was practicing harm reduction and the same set, setting, and substance with as best volumetric measuring, but these ultrapotent fent can not be off by a freaking ug.... I doubt if you have lab access to that equipment you would be on vent. Dealing it probably and they deserve to od on one of their own bags and brought back for each person that went throb that.... Anyways that ends my tangents. Leave these ultrapotent compounds alone. It won't help anyone

well... first to be clear, I'm on high dose MMT for the past 5 years.
3 weeks of carf use had me up to single dosages of +-1-2mg (orally!!!)

In vitro/in vio animal potency or cloned receptor does not translate to oral/sublingual human dosages very well.
A lot of the hype is just that. Paranoid drug blabla. For someone who knows what she's doing I mean. Definitely not a substance to be circulating in the wild.
But if you know what you're doing: safety index of carfentail is A LOT higher than e.g. morphine.

See China and dihydronitazene if you think I'm full of it, like most will. Sigh.

exactly. Moreover, there is a ceiling effect and the high is nowhere near as good as heroin. And unlike fentanyl or even heroin, you're WD-free for a solid 12 hrs.

It's possible, but you'd need a hazmat suit, preferably combined with SCBA, etc, just to be safe. And I doubt that it'll have much recreational potential. I guess as with other fentanyl derivatives it's not really euphoric and extremely sedating. And there's just a small gap between high and anesthesia/respiratory depression. Imo not worth the risks

Look, if you're at the stage in life that you describe in the quote above, you know what there is to know about opioids. You have a gigantic yearlong tolerance already, are perhaps maintained on MMT for life.
U of course have an analytical balance since you've done ultrapotent opioids before, you weigh 5mg and dissolve thoroughly in water. Volume is up to your habit.

At the end of my worst periode, I dosed 1 or 2mg two times a day (at least). In my car. Eyeballing with a nail file. Because that's what it's like having that kind of brain.
Being a chemist or pharmacist or toxicologist helps.

To people without the specific traits above it would be life-threathening indeed.
But please don't generalize and belief all that media hype.

You're describing pretty unrealistic generalizations.... Many in the throes of a deep dependency do not have the materials to use safely... Such as a properly working analytical scale. Don't downplay the dangers to point out the over excessive claims of fent cut dope, which is all too common. Even using with proper harm reduction techniques the risk of harm is still there. With something that is lethal in the sub mg amount and is active via transdermal administration or just a flake getting in your eye there should be no reason to advocate it is safe to use as it is not.

One who has proper ability and material to prep a solution and use safely would not need someone else's advocation to understand that. They would even understand why there is a need to advocate against use

Oh, I'm not trying to downplay anything at all, if I gave that impression i chose the wrong words
It's just, on a pharmacological/toxicological level, carfentanil is a far safer drug than fentanyl or heroin (safety index/therapeutic index - if u don't know what I'm talking about).
In China dihydroetonitazene is prolly the most widely used analgetic. Dosage 20 or 40 microgram.

Exactly for the reason I stated above. It just takes a different mindset to work with these compounds. And I agree, coming to your point, that most people haven't (yet) learned that mindset.
But there is nothing inherently more dangerous to carfentanil or fentanyl compared to heroin, quite the contrary actually, toxicology-wise.

Your last point was spot on, but I wouldn't say anything along the lines carfent is safer than fent or heroin in any way.