• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Quitting meth: Old Habits come back

Flashing Bean

Greenlighter
So I realized that meth was not for me. The come down was naturally hellish since I didn't want to use any drug besides weed and kratom to help me. I realized I needed something to keep me awake at work. I smoked cigs on break but realized it doesn't help that much. I decided to take up dipping tobacco again. I quit after high school just because it got old. I went through a few different brands until I found my new favorite Stokers Mint LC. Best flavor for me. When I'm actually working I use Copenhagen Mint Pouches to hide it better (and swallow the spit when needed lol). I know this isn't healthy but I'm enjoying it and it beats the hell out of doing meth(especially money wise lol). I also joined NA to help with my cravings. I felt like sharing this story gives me piece of mind. I ended the addiction before it got bad. I'm might of traded one habit for another but I feel I'm getting better.

You want to do everything possible to restart your brains natural production of dopamine. There is a supplement called L-Tyrosol that directly aids in the production of it. Eat lots of vegetables, especially dark green ones like spinach. Drink a ton of water.

And sleep. The good thing about meth is that its purely mental. You'll be alright man

You want to do everything possible to restart your brains natural production of dopamine. There is a supplement called L-Tyrosol that directly aids in the production of it. Eat lots of vegetables, especially dark green ones like spinach. Drink a ton of water.

And sleep. The good thing about meth is that its purely mental. You'll be alright man

Thank you. I'll look into it. Ive been clean for about 2 weeks. I feel good some days and some...not so much. The cravings always come back unfortunately.