Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quit Drugs for good?

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello!!

I'm using drugs since I'm 24, nearly 2.5 years. I tried much common drugs like LSD, Mdma, Mda, Cocaine, Ketamine, Mushrooms etc..
In my case, I didn't abuse it all. My fav drug was MDMA and loved it, still.. Sometimes I rolled two three weeks in a row but always spaced out my rolls.
I'm deeply involved in bodybuilding and fitness (not an AAS user) and it keeps me motivated a lot.

Anyway, last event a guy fainted beside me -no one actually cared, just a big ice thrown on his body. I'm really affected too much from this incident.
Drugs can kill you if you're not careful? Fuck yes.

I really quit every drug which seems like harmful (ketamine, cocaine - not tried much didn't like it - lsd etc..)
When I see people rolling or taking drugs in public, I feel uncomfortable because of the last incident.

Do you ever feel that until when will you continue using something? Because when you go abroad, there's always a problem to find something to party.
When you go to a holiday, always a problem. When you're doing nothing or going to a party in friends house...
Or when you're alone, always urges to do something illegal!

I occasionally used mdma every month (4week break) till April since begining of september (5 times!)
Now, I decided to quit everything except weed and mdma. I believe these 2 are harmless comparing to alcohol. Also can't guess the long term effects or rebound effects?

I sound like a newbie to drugs but sometimes I think that I don't belong to this shit community anymore.

If you feel the need to stop taking drugs, then stop taking drugs. And I wouldn't say MDMA and weed are less harmful than alcohol. Both could be just as harmful, even more harmful if used improperly. In my personal opinion if I had to rate them in terms of harmfulness it would be this.

1.MDMA
2.Alcohol
3.Weed

Hello!!

Sometimes I rolled two three weeks in a row but always spaced out my rolls.

This right here is why you are asking this question. You need a break from MDMA and MDMA only as you have abused the hell out of it. It takes years for everything to return to normal again when abused like that. Also, a bit of an oxymoron there dont ya think? "Sometimes i rolled two three weeks in a row, but always spaced out my rolls" It in fact sounds like you have NOT properly spaced out your rolls. Stop lying to yourself. 3months + between rolls and you will still be feeling fine. There are rules to this game. If you are asking if you should quit drugs, you are abusing them. /truth.

If you wanna quit than quit. Or you can use just for example once a year or something for a special occasion like some people i know used to be druggies but now they just roll maybe once a year for special occasion. Basicly whatevers best for your lifestyle.

Drugs such as mdma, lsd, shrooms and weed have become part of me deeply and i couldnt stop for a long time. But to each their own, as long as true to owns self.

For MDMA, I think you should space out your rolls to once every 3 months. Once a month is too much!

I decided to quit everything except weed and mdma. I believe these 2 are harmless comparing to alcohol. Also can't guess the long term effects or rebound effects?

side effects of marijuana included paranoia, lose of appetite. for mdma - depression, brain zaps, possible liver damage from unknown substance mixed in your mdma.

if you are deeply involved in body building then keep at it. maybe save the party drug use to once per month. have a few puff of weed at parties instead of taking mdma.
weed/mdma can be harmful as in alcohol, at least from what my experience with mdma in the past 8 years and weed 10 years.

Wow totally forgot about this anyway here it goes;

This right here is why you are asking this question. You need a break from MDMA and MDMA only as you have abused the hell out of it. It takes years for everything to return to normal again when abused like that. Also, a bit of an oxymoron there dont ya think? "Sometimes i rolled two three weeks in a row, but always spaced out my rolls" It in fact sounds like you have NOT properly spaced out your rolls. Stop lying to yourself. 3months + between rolls and you will still be feeling fine. There are rules to this game. If you are asking if you should quit drugs, you are abusing them. /truth.
It's the brief of 2.5 years so you should have read carefully. Sometimes I rolled every weekend for 2-3 weeks than give proper break like: 2-3months break. But average once per 1.5 month user.
Come on, you're saying abuse = once a month? So who are addicts and everyday or every week users? A bit oxymoron there bro.

I totaly didn't use anything since August 10 and still not planning to use anything till new years eve. (4months break)
If I use something like special occasions --> MDMA will be it, that's all.

side effects of marijuana included paranoia, lose of appetite. for mdma - depression, brain zaps, possible liver damage from unknown substance mixed in your mdma.

if you are deeply involved in body building then keep at it. maybe save the party drug use to once per month. have a few puff of weed at parties instead of taking mdma.
weed/mdma can be harmful as in alcohol, at least from what my experience with mdma in the past 8 years and weed 10 years.

I'm involved in bodybuilding about 8-9 years but just to look good and love the pump, not professional way. I was using drugs once every 1-1.5 month mdma but I feel a lot better if I give myself long breaks like 3months and above. I think it's time to quit and extend the break periods 3months and above.

If you're getting serious into lifting then why take anything that could impede your ability to progress?

Wow totally forgot about this anyway here it goes;

It's the brief of 2.5 years so you should have read carefully. Sometimes I rolled every weekend for 2-3 weeks than give proper break like: 2-3months break. But average once per 1.5 month user.
Come on, you're saying abuse = once a month? So who are addicts and everyday or every week users? A bit oxymoron there bro.

I totaly didn't use anything since August 10 and still not planning to use anything till new years eve. (4months break)
If I use something like special occasions --> MDMA will be it, that's all.

"brief" and 2.5 years dont sound in the same spectrum bro. 2.5 years is a long time. If you dont want real facts and truth, don't ask here. I'm not here to bullshit people. Taking a 2-3 month break after 2-3 weeks of abuse doesnt make it right. Let me see if i can give you an example. If you decide to roll lets say tomorrow (friday) and then do it again next week. Well now you have to wait 6 months to be normal again. Basically everytime you roll, you should be EXTENDING/ADDING months to the time you were already supposed to wait. So in fact, its really not safe to be taking mdma at all unless its been 3+ months WITHOUT prior abuse. I see this all the time. This drug isnt a game and it will fuck you up to no return if you dont respect it. Trust that im here to help, rather than getting upset with answers you didnt want to hear. Much love, stay safe.

additional thoughts : 1 month is abuse of mdma. Ive been using it for over 4 years now, and i can confirm. 1 month is meh, not that safe of a wait. (Ive only rolled within a month 2 times separated by years, and for 6 months it was a dark place the 2nd time i tried that)

Last edited:
I agree with epic. Once a month is going pretty hard. Just give yourself a long break and you should be fine

I've to agree on giving breaks for a long time which I'm doing right now.
But I couldn't see the abuse in once 1or 2 months.
I've friends using EVERY fucking weekend but still nothing big except insomnia. Every kid nowadays roll weekend basis, my cousin which is 18 now has friends rolling in classes, using drugs in schools.

I don't get the idea calling abuse to every drug user you see. Maybe you're the unlucky one bro in your incident, sorry for that.
But abusing is like weekend basis day basis not month for me.

Have to say that I've never experienced any problems at times where I was using about once a month. My frequency of use varies a lot, but the only problems I ever had were after multi-day binges. And this is not to say one shouldn't wait 3 months, there is a potential for problems when you use MDMA monthly for a long time, but it isn't like that for everyone, we (my friends and me) all did much worse, over a much longer time than 2.5 years, and we're all fine, have been fine all throughout as well, with the occasional temporary after-effects if we really pushed it too far. Again, I am not advocating monthly use just providing some contrast, there are apparently people that can suffer from serious side-effects even with such a frequency of use so one should not take the risk

more on topic: this is a decision that nobody can help you make I'm afraid. If you feel like you should quit the drug scene, then you should try it and see what happens. You'll know after a while if you made the right decision. I quit everything except for weed for two years and after a while I was partying harder than when on drugs and generally not really missing the feeling of being under the influence. After two years of that I decided to become an occasional user again and have been since. It depends on the mindset at the time and the circumstances, but you should follow your gut instinct

Last edited:
Thanks BlueBull always appreciate your posts.
I'm thinking the same decision which you took it in the past.. I just wanted to know if anyone is feeling the same as I do and their comments.