• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Quick Question

Someoneplskillme

Greenlighter
Is it possible to not be able to get high off of spice or edibles? So I've done edibles and spice a liberal handful amount each; With edibles I've never felt anything and with spice no matter how much I smoke I only reach about a 3/10. I've always done them with other people and they get high off then just like normal. I am just curious if my chemical make up could be at fault or if it's because I've had a few TBI's? What do you guys think?

Edibles do require a working liver and a supply of amino acid to convert the thc. Beyond that I use 50mg to get just past the edge of high where my partner uses 150mg to get to the same place. He takes 300mg to go shopping I would be delusional on that amount. Eating with too much food can spread the high too thinly as well, everyone is different.

I would suggest trying on an empty stomach and increase the amount. Eat after half an hour or so to let it move past first stage metabolism. I don't know if some people can't process thc orally at all other than liver failure or low amino acid. Take omega 3 fatty acid supplements for a day or two before you dose if you think that may be an issue.