• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quick q mdma + my rx meds, safe-ish?

STEROIDS4kids

Bluelighter
Hi, i'd very much like to try mdma for therapeutic use (at home). I'm a big man, only other non Rx "drugs" i've used is weed. Anyways here's my question. I take these meds daily: Metformin, xanax, valium, tylenol with codeine, atenolol, linatil. Most of these are for anxiety. I've reseached Rx meds and mdma and only found interaction with codeine (same enzyme conversion) and atenolol but atenolol should be fine. So i'm 350lbs relatively healthy, very anxious person. I'd really like to try mdma to see if it helps with my ptsd. Dosage i was thinking about 120mg. Is my Rx meds and mdma a total "no no" or would it be ok if left like a 6h window from my meds? Asking for honest harm reduction. Thanks.

Xanax, valium & codein will dampen the experience and may reduce chances of a therapeutic experience. If you combine, keep doses of the aforementioned as low as possible if you can't abstain totally.

Xanax, valium & codein will dampen the experience and may reduce chances of a therapeutic experience. If you combine, keep doses of the aforementioned as low as possible if you can't abstain totally.