• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Quick answer or it don't matter lol

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Best way to do gear snorting monkey water but confused as sometimes it don't all dissolve so I end up wasting a loads water off it I'm omlymwanting to sniff experienced nurses struggle to find veins and never been a regular pinner it's a good thing

All of it dissolve I mean never know when to leave it people day there's no point braking it down with the citric and that it a waste snorting it . I've had amazing highs off snorting I nearly went over injecting half a point when I'm on 160mg morphine a day so don't risk it

I could plug but sometimes rectal admin doesn't work and I've not shit in two days

you could put the gear in water and citric then prepare it just like for a shot and instead of shooting it you can put it in a nasal spray bottle and use it like that

Yes but how long do I Cook it for as I'm scared of wasting the water it bubbles good few five ten seconds I don't bother adding a filter if snorting

I've only sniffed quarter a point to try and I feel nice and relaxed wow this gear came so compact so hasn't been tampered by this guy meant to be a bloke with alot of businesses basically don't fuck with him lol

I sniffed uk #3 in the past even without breaking it down and it did the job, I would make a line from a bag, it depends how strong your gear is

It should be highly soluble in water. You also mentioned nurses and veins. In my paramedic or helimed setting, we use intranasal fentanyl or diamorphine, when no vein access or trapped patient! Works amazingly well!

the #3 I came across then in 2016 couldn't be chopped into a fine powder, rather into little little ball pieces like with hashis just the texture was different so not really like with hasihis lol but anyway the powder wasn't really a powder like #4 would be, I remember that blondin talked about this water and citric method too

in CzR you have #3 or #4?