• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Quetiapine psychonaut

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Whoever made the psychonaut page wtf all if does is chill u out a little bit then make u feel sooooo tired thennboom your awake six hour later.
I understand prisoners use it to sleep through sentences
This drug I am sixteen stone and go in ng up but I don't exercise as much
Whoever finds it recreational wow and why aren't any other anti psychotics on psychonaut.
And I'm considering asking to go on risperidone or amisulpride I don't know any others I want something sedating just not as sedating or brain dead like olanzapine

take care with the anti psychotics withdrawal syndrome, especially quetiapine has a quite strong one, do not use this medicine for long, use only if extremely necessary

I got a presription for this a while back.
Never even opened the box once I read about weight gain side effects.. (I'm finicky about my figure ? )

I know quetiapine is worst or olanzapine is to withdraw from,
would replacing it with say risperidone get rid of most the withdrawal
im gonna see if i can switch and take lowst dose quetiapine before bed for a week to get adjusted.
is risperidone as bad in the RLS part akathisia and will I have more energy

have been up to 300 was drining 20 coffees a day and was knackered, this med when i first got on it my dad thort i was taking heroin as was nodding off all time

very high dose, my ex girlfriend was like having a psychosis episode due to the lost of a relative, she was very bad, went to the hospitals 3 times in this period, like one time per month because of stress and anxiety, she was on 50 mg.

would explan why i do fuck all.
its horrible to even taper it tho.
gonna ask for risperidone fuck it or amisulpride
what else is there on nhs i dont want to taketypical one like clozaine fuck tht

The first time I took Seroquel, I was given 100 mg while waiting at Bellevue Hospital in NYC in order to be accepted for Heroin treatment. I took my last shot of H a few hours before and just prior to entering the hospital, I shot my last coke. I talked to the staff for admission and started waiting. As I sat there, 3 hours passed and I started feeling the withdrawal creeping in.
On one side, there was a young Latino gang member and on my other side there was a middle aged, heavy Mexican guy. The Mexican guy was watching both of us and he decide to give us both one pill each, saying that waiting could take a little longer and these would help us to stand it. I took the 100mg pill and after some time I started nodding so hard that I just remember a few visions from that time till I got to the substance treatment ward. I remember a nurse asking about my use, going up in the lift, getting searched by cops (I later learned that that was the floor for prisoners so basicly they secured it like a prison), disgusting food being served, getting methadone. Then I woke up a few hours later.
I was prescribed Seroquel following another treatment for Heroin and Cocaine addiction. The crazy guy put me on 800mg of it a day and I had to work at a physical labor intensive job on them which was very hard. Everybody thought that I was on heroin (people usually don't suspect that I'm on drugs when I use heavily) and I gained a lot of weight on it. After using it for a couple months, I stopped without tapering and I didn't feel any withdrawal from it.

Whoever made the psychonaut page wtf all if does is chill u out a little bit then make u feel sooooo tired thennboom your awake six hour later.
I understand prisoners use it to sleep through sentences
This drug I am sixteen stone and go in ng up but I don't exercise as much
Whoever finds it recreational wow and why aren't any other anti psychotics on psychonaut.
And I'm considering asking to go on risperidone or amisulpride I don't know any others I want something sedating just not as sedating or brain dead like olanzapine

As far as anti-psychotics go, the only one's considered to have recreational value (and I use the term very loosely here) and Quetiapine and Chlorpromazine.
Like you said, the vast majority of people who abuse Quetiapine do so in setting such as prisons, homeless hostels (people used to BEG to buy mine while I was in these) and hospitals. Mostly because they'll knock you out for many hours at a time, relieving the boredom and allowing you to effectively sleep the time away. They also help with anxiety, especially as benzodiazapines are almost never given in such settings due to the huge abuse potential.
The drawback to Quetiapine is feeling very lazy and lethargic all the next day, in a really unpleasant way. Like "not relaxed enough to sleep, too tired to do anything else".

Last edited: