L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

QUESTIONS: Rimjobs

IrishDream78

Greenlighter
I have some questions, the back story is after the questions, your answers will help me more if you know where I'm coming from. All feedback is appreciated, except rude comments. People have kinks, get over it.

QUESTIONS:
MEN; How do I go about trying to give him a rimbjob? Should I ask first or just try it? If I should ask him, how do I? Would you look at me differently for for asking to try this?

WOMEN: Have you been in a similar situation and how didn't you go about it?

BOTH: Would you like it? Giving or receiving?

BACKSTORY: My man has said on many occasions that he would never want a rimjob, nothing needs to be near his ass. We've never had a discussion about it, because I got to shy after the first time he said it while watching Archer. I'm bisexual, I love to eat pussy, but I'm in a relationship and I am his and he is mine. Sometimes I still have that urge though. I've done it with my ex fiancé, at first he didn't want to because if he liked it he felt gay. I was able to talk him through that, and once we did it he loved it. I've been with my man now for 2 1/2 years. But I feel like I'm disgusting for wanting to do it and if I feel that way I couldn't imagine how he'd feel about me. Would he look at me like less of a lady and more of a dirty girl? I'm a lady, but I have my kinks. Last night I licked and sucked all over his balls and he just went nuts for it, I started giving him a blowjob and he begged me to fuck him. Just before I did I went dow and gently kissed all around his area and saved his balls for last. Once I kissed them, he moaned louder than he ever had with me, we went on with sex when he couldn't handle anymore . After sex he asked how I felt and I said amazing and asked him. He said "Holy shit, I've never had that before. It felt amazing." I can tell he really did enjoy, possibly our best sex.

An ex girlfriend once stuck her thumb up my bumm while giving head. I reacted harshly mostly being surprised and a tiny bit violated. If she decided to rim me instead i'd prob have the same reaction. Maybe do it when he is sleeping first ;-)

yep, if you wanna try out a new sexual idea, do it when your partner is asleep. that will work.

but srsly. i don't know why any guy would turn down the idea, unless they are conservative, have been living in a bubble, or are republican.

if you are dating any of those three above ^, then you can ditch the guy, if not, he will agree..

I've only ever given one rim job before, have been on the receiving end hundreds of times. I didn't ask the guy before I did it, I was giving him head and then spat on his arsehole and started massaging it with no penetration. When he didn't freak out I thought i'd go further so I did. He later admitted he enjoyed it but wouldn't do it again.. there's a real stigma attached to anal play and homosexuality in males :-/

Also try having a few drinks with him first, it will lower his inhibitions a bit. You could talk to him about it but if you really want to try giving a rim job I would just try during sex, he may like it - he may not but he'll never know until he tries it.

I don't know, if you feel like you will get pleasure from it, be honest about it... nothing wrong with a bit of a kink here and there. but I also think that maybe massaging him with your fingers first to test the waters might be a good idea. if he wants you to be satisfied, he should at least give it a try in my opinion. THEN he will see, if he really isn't into it ;)

ps: you shouldn't feel bad about having this fantasy, I think it's pretty normal. :)

yep, if you wanna try out a new sexual idea, do it when your partner is asleep. that will work.

but srsly. i don't know why any guy would turn down the idea, unless they are conservative, have been living in a bubble, or are republican.

if you are dating any of those three above ^, then you can ditch the guy, if not, he will agree..

I'm Republican... and I love having my ass licked. Sorry to disprove your dumb theory.

As for the question- My girl won't let me do it as she is really uncomfortable, but loves doing it for me. Whatever, I can't complain! I love it. It is so amazing :D

My lady has tried it with me, and I'm OK with the idea but I didn't really like it much. She did it while I was laying down though, which wasn't so much fun. I think if she was giving me head as I was standing up, and she did that, it would be awesome and I'd probably explode!!

Just make sure she doesn't do it before you make your daily deposit, though, otherwise.......

get_poop_smell_off_hands.jpg