• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about Shrooms

Bluelighter
Hello. I have been doing extensive research on psychedelics and have been quite interested in shrooms. I have already tried LSD, next on my list is shrooms. I should be getting them in the near future. Anywho, i want to have a breakthrough experience to the point where its a life changing thing. Keep in mind that its my first time. Its gonna be me and my other cousin, we're gonna be doing 5 grams of shrooms each, is that a good amount for someone who wants to breakthrough first try? I am very mentally prepared for the experience and im really open to psychedelics so im not really afraid of them.

As long as you feel you're prepared for the intensity (not only mentally, but you've planned the whole occasion's location, music, any movies, perhaps any particular things in life you'd like to think about while you're tripping), I wouldn't be concerned. 5g is a decent dose and should get you where you want to go - maybe not full blown ego death breakthrough, but you'll definitely be thrust quite strongly into the voids of the universe, and will most certainly feel VERY connected to everything....maybe to the point where your ego will dissolve.

Can't say for sure, but what I WILL say is screw you buddy, I want 5 grams of fungi :p

Hey :) do you know what kind of mushrooms they are?

5g is plenty for your first time, no matter what kind,
But 5g of Liberty Caps is a very different proposition to 5g of Cubensis, for example.

There's not much that can really prepare you for shrooms, just buckle in and have a good time!

Taking LSD.. during the journey it's like you're driving a car.. you look over to the passenger seat and there's a giant colourful tab of acid sat there next to you. You're in control of the car, you take it wherever you want and the acid is there along for the ride.

With mushrooms, it's like you're sat in an unfamiliar car, in the passenger seat. You look to the driver and it's a giant mushroom.
The mushroom is driving and it'll take you where it wants.. but you make what you want of the ride :)

After some of the shit that's gone through my mind on mushrooms, I wouldn't at all be surprised if I actually saw a mushroom operating a motor vehicle. Would be more concerned whether it was wearing a seatbelt than the fact it was a mushroom.

Thank you very much! Hopefully i dont forget to write a trip report on this!

Glad we can be of assistance mate :)

Hopefully your experience with mushrooms is everything you're looking for :) most definitely my favourite, of the limited range of psychedelics I've tried. I do hope you write a report too, I'll certainly be reading it - will likely get me way too excited over the idea of growing more :D