• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions about saving lean/codeine

Hi.

Greenlighter
If I were to try lean tomorrow and doesn't want to use it all at once, how should I go about saving it?
The person that's giving it to me says they are going to pour all of it into the drink, so I will not have the original bottle to save it.
I want to know how long will it stay good in sprite before it is no longer drinkable?
This is not my first drug experience, but any advice for beginners is appreciated, just so I don't accidentally OD8(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, whether it's kept in the original bottle or being mixed with soda, it's recommended that promethazine be stored at room temperature. You didn't say the amount that you would be using or how often you have used this particular drug. Being a beginner, start low. You could always take more later. Note I edited your post because here at Bluelight we speak in the first person. Be safe! :)

Make sure not to take too much promethazine because that wont be fun at all. Honestly codeine is a pretty shit opiate compared to morphine or heroin. If irs all you have access too its fine but if ur gunna do opiates might as well get a good nod while your at it and go for the h/morphine. Also drink all of the codeine and promweth at once so it all peaks at the same time, it will feel better that way.

they don't call it purple Sprite for nothing
Try 2 to 4 tbsp in a 20oz Sprite I usually dumped out some of soda to the top of label add in some more if you need Start small though it is some potent stuff

I always judged it based off of color I would stop mixing when it would turn dark pink YMMV that amount was to my liking
I would also throw in some jolly ranchers as well
I would also use Hawaiian Punch instead of Sprite

And long as you store it in a clean bottle or container and keep it in a dark cook place it should last awhile

It comes in a plastic bottle all you're doing is switching the bottle out

make sure it is what they claim it is and be safe