• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions about Pyrazolam

supreme lasagne

Greenlighter
So I suffer panic attacks and anxiety, previously generally, but now limited to specific situations, namely being on trains and in cars and stuff. I've been taking propranolol for a while but it doesn't really do anything. Not too much of an issue because I don't travel too much.

However I have some long flights coming up and haven't been on a plane since I started suffering panic attacks. Even thinking about it has been getting my heart rate up, so I spoke to a friend of mine who recommended getting pyrazolam via an RC website, in .5mg tablets.

His reasoning was that it's a pretty strong anxiolytic, but doesn't cause drowsiness or any other recreational effects. This sounds ideal for me, I just want to totally eliminate the anxiety and that is all, I don't wanna be drowsy or get any kind of major buzz. I'll also point out I only plan on taking them for the two flights I have, and that's in, no general use.

So before I buy these I had a couple of questions regarding the above:

1. Does this all sound sensible? Are they likely to work and do what I need them to do?

2. What dosage is reasonable for someone like me, with no experience of benzos?

3. How soon before flying should I take them, and how long will their effect last?

4. Can I drink alcohol? How much? How long after taking them will I be able to drink without worrying about interaction?

I've avoided travel because of panic attacks for ages and these flights are for the first big holiday I've had in about 10 years, so I'm hoping this solution works and that pyrazolam does the trick. Thanks in advance for any help. :)