• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions about possible withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enough999

Bluelighter
Have been on and off opiates for months now. Just wrapped up a 5 day Suboxone detox. Stayed clean for 2 weeks, then took 1 30mg roxi. It's been almost 48 hours and I feel like shit. I also noticed that although I nodded and puked, I felt no euphoria. It's as if opiates are no longer fun, it's over for me. Which might be a blessing. Anyway, when will this pass? I just got promoted and cannot work sick. Do I need to do another sub taper? I usually use less than 8 mg total for a taper, or will these symptoms abate in a day or so?

That is indeed a blessing.

Are you certain you haven't contracted maybe a normal stomach bug or something?

After 2 weeks of allowing tolerance to abate, I think it might be possible for a 30 oxy might make you feel a little ill for a while, but not 48 hours.

I would prefer a stomach bug. I have the skin crawling, the yawning, the bone aches, and temperature deregulation. I have proved that I cannot chip, I just want to know if I'm going to have to source more Suboxone. As the day goes on I'm not improving.

Could it be an opiate hangover? I waited 2 months and did it again and feel just as shitty as I did the last time

please don't post identical threads in different forums in future or you may receive an infraction.

Keeping is right man, please don't be creating multiple identical or extremely similar threads simply for the purpose of greater exposure. It has a negative impact on how our community functions, as there are only so many slots available on that front page and as human beings, we are far more likely to lose interest or focus by the time we need to click over to page 2. So, you occupying 2 of these semi-coveted spots on the front page isn't fair for the other BL'ers with issues they would like help resolving.

Even given the Kindling Effect and its possible role in how you feel, initiating another Buprenorphine taper is ultimately going to be counterproductive. In your other thread, you stated that you had been clean for 2.5 months, but in this thread you imply it's only been 2 weeks. This is a pretty big discrepancy and is going to have a fairly significant impact on what kind of advice we dole out.

I'm closing this, as it's essentially a duplicate. If you would like to continue the conversation, we can do so in your original thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.