Questions about Poppers

BeanQueen

Bluelighter
Has anyone used poppers with e b4? When we clubbed in the UK everywhere we went someone was shoving a bottle up our noses, and we are going back in a couple of days, thinking about getting some to bring back here...but somehow Ive ended up more paranoid than I was a couple of years ago, imagine that, and I want to know if anyone has had any good/bad experiences with them??????????????
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

Hello,How's it going.We sometimes get poppers but I wouldn't reccomend them when your peaking as if there strong,then your likely to collapse momentarily.We would normally use them when you drop to the plateau and are in need of a pick up.Don't worry about doing them as they're legal but just don't overdo it as your head will feel really abused the next day....

RRRRRRRRRRRuuuuuuuuuuusssssssshhhhhhhh!!!! i agree with Eis baer mitsi, not while peaking, but on the comedown they kickass! poppers/rush is just a nitrate cleaner so it is legal.

Thanks for the reassurance...it makes me feel a lot better
smile.gif
...just to clarify my paranoias; Probably foolishly I dont think twice about the illegal naughtiness of most goodies, but I do end up worrying excessively pre-party whether or not I'll be on a stretcher by the time I'm done...
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"