• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc questions about meth

LacyLaPlante91

Greenlighter
(NOT a drug test for work, it's for my sub)

Okay so I have a kinda dumb question. To preface it I rarely do meth so I really don't know in depth details about it.
Okay so my question is, Is the amount of time always 72 hrs for meth to leave your system or does the ROA change the length of time? I have a drug test coming up on (6-6-20) at 8am and I did my last shot at 4 this morning, (today is 6-30-20) is that enough time? Or am I screwed?

Last edited:
and I forgot to add I shared a sack that was a gram with 4 people over the coarse of a week sleeping/eating pretty much every night. (I suck at hydration) I am unsure how much I did myself but if I had to guess I'd say I did roughly .3 or .4 maybe not but then again I'm not sure

You mean 7-6-20 right? That should be enough time but just in csse drink a shitton water for next few days, and especially those leading up to the test. Piss til middleway done and then fill the container. The beginning of your flow will have a higher concentration as far as I know. This is offhand knowledge though. If anyone can back this info up, or snipe it down for that matter, feel free.

I know it's redundant to say now, but honestly the best way to avoid a dirty test is not to use on any date close to the day of if you can help it.

yeah I didn't realize I accidentally put june instead of July lol and thank you I will make sure to drink plenty of water and I will do the midway pee thingy. thank you!!!! I really appreciate it! I'll take and use all the advice I can get! i started a week ago and I didn't realize I would still be going as long as I did. I honestly got carried away and I didn't think about it until it was too late.

You wanna get as much vitamin C through you as possible before the date. It's notoriously good at blocking the absorbtion of meth while also lowering any existing blood levels.

okay so I was informed that since the last time I was on biweekly sub doc visits for missing pills for my pill count and this time I'm on biweekly for a failed drug test that they WILL drug test me. ugh so stressful! next time I do meth I am going to make sure its nowhere near a doc visit so I don't have to worry my fucking ass off!!!!!!! I wish I had just paid attention....