Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions about MDMA

tigershark60

Greenlighter
Hey,

So a few months ago I found out the very crushing news that a relative of mine was in a road way at 5am and was struck and killed by a car. It was extremely confusing why he was in the road and what he was doing there. His friends also did not know why he would have been there. The blood report came back a few weeks later and the only thing in his system was MDMA. I have done MDMA before and never had problems with it as well as all my friends have done it without problem as long as it is pure. So my question is how could this happen? I havent heard of MDMA causing that type of wandering confusion before. Does anyone have any idea how the drug coul have caused this? It makes me question MDMAs safety and also leaves me bewildered at what would make him walk into the middle of the road. Any info or answers or help or analysis is welcome and would really love to get some feed back on this.
Thank you

Geez that sucks dude, sry to hear about that, crazy shit man. Maybe he was just a bit too high, idk if he was laying down but it might've seemed like a nice comfy spot at the time or something like that. Geez it really makes u think? I've took a shit ton of e's and I've been quite out of it at times so I could see something like that happening. It's really hard to say though. I just wanted to chime in to give u my condolences... Fuck that sucks bro...

Geez that sucks dude, sry to hear about that, crazy shit man. Maybe he was just a bit too high, idk if he was laying down but it might've seemed like a nice comfy spot at the time or something like that. Geez it really makes u think? I've took a shit ton of e's and I've been quite out of it at times so I could see something like that happening. It's really hard to say though. I just wanted to chime in to give u my condolences... Fuck that sucks bro...

Thanks for the condolences man. But ya i guess it is possible he had taken too much and become lost and confused. Also it was an industrial warehouse part of town so i wonder if he had come out of a warehouse rave and ended up in the street at the wrong time. Its just really sad to loose someone like that and left with so many questions. But he was definitely standing at the time he was hit.

Hey,

So a few months ago I found out the very crushing news that a relative of mine was in a road way at 5am and was struck and killed by a car. It was extremely confusing why he was in the road and what he was doing there. His friends also did not know why he would have been there. The blood report came back a few weeks later and the only thing in his system was MDMA. I have done MDMA before and never had problems with it as well as all my friends have done it without problem as long as it is pure. So my question is how could this happen? I havent heard of MDMA causing that type of wandering confusion before. Does anyone have any idea how the drug coul have caused this? It makes me question MDMAs safety and also leaves me bewildered at what would make him walk into the middle of the road. Any info or answers or help or analysis is welcome and would really love to get some feed back on this.
Thank you
Oh man that is awful, I am very sorry for your loss tigershark :( welcome to bluelight anyways

If he drank alcohol with the MDMA that might be an explanation. Alcohol and MDMA combined can cause blackouts, loss of control, loss of inhibitions,... I only combined a big dose of MDMA with alcohol once and it would not be so far fetched that I would have done stupid things without realizing if my mates weren't there. MDMA by itself in normal doses doesn't cause loss of control, you still know perfectly well what you are doing. MDMA in insanely huge doses can cause loss of control and inhibitions on it's own but that's pretty rare as you would need to take a huge dose to reach this effect. What Cliffy said is also possible indeed, he might have just been relaxing on the road, the surface is cool so while on MDMA it would be nice to lay down on

A warehouse huh? Yeah maybe a rave or something like that if they still have raves anymore. Maybe he was just exploring or something.
So he wasn't beaten up at all or robbed or any other injuries like that then? Well he was hit by a car so I guess it'd be hard to tell anyways.
Just MDMA is his system though huh? No booze or anything?
If it was an industrial area I'm guessing there's not a lot of traffic there normally if it was at night?
Was there any sign of a rave anywhere at the warehouse? What country/state do live in and how are the cops there? Like if it's the US then I know they're lazy fucks and will wanna do as little paperwork as possible. Was he experienced with MDMA? Idk about the new rc's but maybe his MDMA was laced with with some of that shit and by the time they found him it was outta his system or something like that. It seems common nowadays to use rc's for cut and for fake MDMA. What a shame though. How old was he? No friends there with him? That's strange, most people don't like to roll alone...

Who knows. Just sounds like any unfortunate incident which just happened to occur under the influence of a drug. They were probably just messing around with people and were unfortunate enough to get hit by a car.

I'm sorry for your loss.

A warehouse huh? Yeah maybe a rave or something like that if they still have raves anymore. Maybe he was just exploring or something.
So he wasn't beaten up at all or robbed or any other injuries like that then? Well he was hit by a car so I guess it'd be hard to tell anyways.
Just MDMA is his system though huh? No booze or anything?
If it was an industrial area I'm guessing there's not a lot of traffic there normally if it was at night?
Was there any sign of a rave anywhere at the warehouse? What country/state do live in and how are the cops there? Like if it's the US then I know they're lazy fucks and will wanna do as little paperwork as possible. Was he experienced with MDMA? Idk about the new rc's but maybe his MDMA was laced with with some of that shit and by the time they found him it was outta his system or something like that. It seems common nowadays to use rc's for cut and for fake MDMA. What a shame though. How old was he? No friends there with him? That's strange, most people don't like to roll alone...

It isnt believed he was robbed but then again hard to tell if he had extra injuries because of the car accident. An yes as far as I know it was only MDMA in his system but then again an RC or fake mdma could have been used in the cut and could have been out of his system by the time of the testing , though I cant know for sure. And no, no friends were with him at the time but he had been with friends earlier in the night so I dont know if maybe people were with him and got scared and ran when he got hit or if he was alone at the time. But i really hope his friends would not do something as low as leave him there like that. And yes I am in the US so the cops are lazy. I dont even think an looking was done to see if there was a rave or event in the area that night. I have done some investigating into that on my own but since so many of these things have to be hard about it is hard to know if a party or rave was in the area cause I was not in that city at the time. He was 22 at the time and not his first time with MDMA but I do not know the full extent of his experience with it. Though i know he was not alone the whole night.

Wow that's so tragic, I'm sorry to hear about it :(

Unfortunately any intoxicant when pushed too far can lead to erratic behavior that can result in death, MDMA is not immune to this. Its one of the stronger intoxicants in my mind, especially if you get a high enough dose that you're hallucinating. There's not really any information that will come out based on the substance though. Everybody is different, doses are different, situations are different, etc.

Who knows. Just sounds like any unfortunate incident which just happened to occur under the influence of a drug. They were probably just messing around with people and were unfortunate enough to get hit by a car.

I'm sorry for your loss.
i tend to agree with this.

the fact that he had mdma in his system doesn't mean that mdma was the cause of the accident.

sorry for your loss.

alasdair

There are too many variables to draw any conclusions. Do you,know anything about the driver?