Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about LSD sugar cube?

foxonacid

Greenlighter
ok so me and a friend have bought 2 LSD sugar cubes
We've done 25i about 10 times and we've enjoyed it a lot but now our guy doesn't get that anymore so we've got these cubes.
We're wondering:
Will we be able to handle the trip? Is it way more intense than 25i?
What will we be experiencing? (I'm used to just giggling at everything that's been said and seeing my cat multiply by about 20)
Will I be able to pull an allnighter and go to college tomorrow?
Will I be able to talk and do things like use my laptop for music and chatting to people?
Also right now the sugar cubes have been crushed by mistake so how can we take it? It's like 2 bags of sugar.

can someone please reply :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If it actually is LSD, at a proper dose, you probably wont WANT to go to school tomorrow. Theres no way we can know what is in/on the sugar so nobody can say whether you can handle it. If I were you, I'd wait until you have the next day free from responsibilties.

Also, you can check out people's LSD trip reports on erowid, and read some pretty detailed personal experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll probably be too tired after the LSD to go to class, it lasts much longer than NBOMe's.
The trip from LSD has a lot more of a mindfuck aspect to it, although the visuals will likely not be as powerful as 25i, the NBOMe's have notoriously intricate visuals.
And yea absolutely you will be able to use your laptop and stuff, it is very similar to NBOMe's in the fact that they are both serotonergic psychedelics and share a lot of the same characteristics.
One sugar cube each is not that powerful, and if you just have two bags of sugar then just take one bag each and swallow it.
It doesn't matter if it's crushed, but maybe lick the inside of the bag to make sure you got it all.

Is the sugar in two bags? If they're mixed you can put it in distilled water and drink half of it. Sugar completely dissolves in water.

Lol @rap rat. That video would likely give me the creeps if I was on a good dose of L, have a good trip though :D

^ If by DI water you mean distilled water then that is readily available in my area (CA, USA)
Edit: My bad apperently DI water stands for ''de-ionized" in which case I have never heard of it before. I think distilled water should be more than fine though but this is irrelavent as the OP has already ingested the sugar cubes.

Last edited:
I've never seen DI water in the us. Usually filtered water with minerals added. DI is bad for your teeth which Is why drinking water adds minerals

Deionized water is definitely not bad for your teeth.
Also, distilled water is deionized water, the distillation process removes all the dissolved minerals which would be present in the form of ions

Also, distilled water is deionized water, the distillation process removes all the dissolved minerals which would be present in the form of ions
The more you know! <3

Distilled water is not the same as deionised water. Deionised water is water passed through an ion-exchange resin (like a Brita filter) and can contain organic compounds, viruses, bacteria, etc. which maintain a neutral electrical charge. Distilled water is distilled to separate any other compounds and foreign matter from it, as well as removing non volatile metal ions. Plus, it's a convenient way of sterilizing it, since by definition it must become 100C+ steam before recondensing as water.

wiki said:
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water / DM water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had almost all of its mineral ions removed, such as cations like sodium, calcium, iron, and copper, and anions such as chloride and sulfate. Deionization is a chemical process that uses specially manufactured ion-exchange resins which exchange hydrogen ion and hydroxide ion for dissolved minerals, which then recombine to form water. Because most non-particulate, water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup. However, deionization does not significantly remove uncharged organic molecules, viruses or bacteria, except by incidental trapping in the resin. Specially made strong base anion resins can remove Gram-negative bacteria. Deionization can be done continuously and inexpensively using electrodeionization.

Last edited:
Oh, then I would appreciate it if all my lab instructors would quit using the words synonymously :p

I don't see why tap/bottled water wouldn't do that too, the amount of water molecules vastly exceeds the amount of ions which would be present.
Solipsis mentioned in another thread however that the hypotonicity of DI water removes salts electrolytes from your system.