• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Questions about injecting Morphine Sulphate 30mg IR

sleepyjoe

Greenlighter
Hello, everyone! I got my hands into morphine sulfate pills. They are 30mg, and they are immediate/instant release. I want to inject at least once to feel the rush, so please, don't try to tell me to not do it, because I want to do it in the safest way possible. Also, I cannot get other opioids, where I live even heroin doesn't exist (and getting from the dw is risky and very expensive for the cost of life here) and other pharmaceutical opioids are almost impossible for me to have a way to get them these days.

I have alcohol to clean my skin, I have cotton, and also pharma grade saline. What I want to know, even the Morphine Sulphate being in a pharmaceutical pill, I should filter it, or is it ok to just dillute and inject without filtering?

These are the fillers/additives.
- FD&C Blue No. 2 (blue color additive), Magnesium stearate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide (silica), Sodium croscarmellose, Sodium metabisulfite

Is any of them bad? From my research they are all inactive, except the blue food coloring that I was unable to find any useful information about it.

Also... is 30mg too much for someone with ZERO opiod tolerance? I have a past experience, many years ago of trying kratom, oxycodone and heroin ONCE.

Thank you in advance!

It is not ok to inject without filtering. See if you can get some micron filters. Mix with water and draw up through the filter into the syringe (this requires a syringe with a detachable needle).

With no tolerance I'd recommend 15mg to be on the safe side.

All in all, it's a horrible idea however. Famous last words: I want to inject at least once to feel the rush

Yea definitely get some proper filters and as mentioned above maybe just do half of the pill. I've shot many of those that don't gel up. I would usually mix 2 pills with 120 cc's of water( you always lose a bit when drawing up) no heat necessary for the IR that don't gel up. I would usually just use a cotton swab ball to filter...but...as mentioned above please get some proper filters my veins are trashed now from years of IVing everything without proper filtering. Please be careful if you have no tolerance...please. we don't need any more deaths in the community.

Edit--- again...as mentioned above...once you start shooting it can be an absolute monster...trust me. Better to just take it orally or plug it and not get in the habit of IVing or IMing. Because it WILL become a habit.

Last edited:
I cannot get habituated to it as in my country is very hard and expensive for even get a bix of morphine outside a hospital environment. I was just lucky, and ir will be hard to ever have another box again. So I plan to inject once or twice and boof the rest and get done with it. About the micron filter, does it has another name? As injectable drugs are not a problem in my country, I'm struggling to find it in drugstores. Also, my only experience with injections are IM (ketamine),but zero experience with IV.

So far I'm thankful for the responses and the patience my friends.

They should be "fairly fine" to inject after a proper filtering. You can guess with what kinda shit they cut stimulants with and how they are for veins.... pills are, usually, not that bad. Depends though.

I shot morphine sulfate capsules which I bought over the counter in a pharmacy in Asia and they completely dissolved leaving no residue and drew it up with just using a cotton ball, if it doesn’t completely dissolve or you change your mind on shooting it you can always boof it…
They were 30 mg which I felt fine doing but at the time I was doing a few hundred mg of tramadol daily so maybe start with half a pill

Morphine sucks….I had a Kadian 100mg Morphine capsule…..pulverized the tiny beads into fine powder, filtered, drawn up, i.v. injected and instead of a massive pleasurable rush, I had a Very unpleasant histamine reaction….turned bright red, hot, itchy, pins & needles, burning hot all over…..was kinda scared actually…..wtf ???

I had lots of experience injecting Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, H, which were all AMAZING

MS-Contin / Kadian / Morphine Sulphate…….blah, no thanks.

Oral Oxycodone beats the shit outta all that trash….hands down. Don’t even have to bang it. The energizing euphoric warmth & pleasure is pure heaven. Oral speedball can’t be beat (Oxycodone & Ritalin) chased down with 3 oz Jin cocktail…..to me, it’s like smoking pure cocaine base after injecting heroin….its mind blowing euphoric pleasure for me….

I.V. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is second after Oxycodone…

Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) is the holy grail obviously, but nearly unattainable (pharma grade diamorphine)

I also managed to obtain two ampoules of morphine sulphate (it will be hard to ever get them again), and decided that the pills I'll just boof it. About these ampoules, each one is 1ml, and has 10mg of morphine sulphate in each of them. They are designed for IV/IM/EV use. Is 10mg enough for a RUSH? Or should I go 15mg-20mg? These are the ampoules.
cOWbu6v_d.webp

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! I got my hands into morphine sulfate pills. They are 30mg, and they are immediate/instant release. I want to inject at least once to feel the rush, so please, don't try to tell me to not do it, because I want to do it in the safest way possible. Also, I cannot get other opioids, where I live even heroin doesn't exist (and getting from the dw is risky and very expensive for the cost of life here) and other pharmaceutical opioids are almost impossible for me to have a way to get them these days.

I have alcohol to clean my skin, I have cotton, and also pharma grade saline. What I want to know, even the Morphine Sulphate being in a pharmaceutical pill, I should filter it, or is it ok to just dillute and inject without filtering?

- FD&C Blue No. 2 (blue color additive), Magnesium stearate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide (silica), Sodium croscarmellose, Sodium metabisulfite

Is any of them bad? From my research they are all inactive, except the blue food coloring that I was unable to find any useful information about it.

Also... is 30mg too much for someone with ZERO opiod tolerance? I have a past experience, many years ago of trying kratom, oxycodone and heroin ONCE.

Thank you in advance!
If you're not shooting up these,don't bother using syringes. Pills are not meant to be shot up.

I also managed to obtain two ampoules of morphine sulphate (it will be hard to ever get them again), and decided that the pills I'll just boof it. About these ampoules, each one is 1ml, and has 10mg of morphine sulphate in each of them. They are designed for IV/IM/EV use. Is 10mg enough for a RUSH? Or should I go 15mg-20mg? These are the ampoules.
cOWbu6v_d.webp
Shoot 20mg in 1 go yummy, mine are 20mg/,ml

I am not a shooter upper for various reasons and one being I hate the concept of the needle and shots at the doctors office do not entertain me at all lol. I see how it could switch into the needle being a love relationship with addicts after that "feeling you won't ever forget."

I just want to say that shooting up is incredibly demanding as a process. Most of us are not medically trained, and one should take a very long time period exploring the complications that can occur from injecting oneself. The best way possible in theory is for a season junkie wizard who has tons of experience shooting up in the right ways can show you in person. I know that's not possible atm, or really something thrilling to most people who want to just get high.. but it really can save someone's life. That's how my mother was introduced into a decade or more heroin addiction.. but she lived and I came into the story a lot later after she was done with it (mostly). I don't think she would have lived AT ALL if someone hadn't really shown her the process in a way that was not uncaring about the complications of IV'ing. So try to do as much homework on the subject as possible.. It really is not easy to do whatsoever.

Are those actually Diamorphine (Heroin) lol ?

label said DIMORF (Morfina) …..why is it labelled DIMORF ?

nope, it's just the brand

And guys... I have already shot up 3 times. One was a pill, I got a micron filter, and also filtered with a cigarrete filter. It worked and it was freaking amazing, but I'll not be doing it for a long time, as there is no way that I can get addicted on it because it is very hard to buy opiates on my country

Thank you in advance!
Hey man how'd that go I got some of the same coming my way and I wanted to do the same thing

30mg is not much i inject daily 2 x200mg substitol morphin sulphat i get 800mg daily ... 2x 200mg i have normal in the morning with water just normal use.. and then i inject 200mg at 6pm and the other 200mg at 11pm.. so ithink u are fine with 30mg

Thank you in advance! morphine has a block. Even I. R. Water won't help.