• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Questions about GHB

River_Phoenix

Greenlighter
So I'm wondering because I have been afraid of it kind of, so I've never taken a huge dose, but seem to be disappointed with the effects and then I take more but it doesn't work as effectively. But I'm afraid to take a huge dose. I do about 2.5ml max. Then in an hour or so if I'm not where I wanna be I do another 1ml but don't feel it.

Sometimes I get lightheaded and slight numb/thingling feelings in arms and face and this scares me. Idk I like the happy relaxed effect but I don't think the scary effects.

My main question is that if I space out like 6 ML over 6 hours is there like a toxicity or build up I am risking? I am just trying to feel relaxed because I can't get any benzo rn.

Are my dosage levels pretty much super safe? Heard people doing 6ml... I am one of those people who overthinks and takes too much care to be safe when I do things that are weird like this and it gives me anxiety I have pretty bad anxiety so posting this will make me feel better if I get responses. Idk if anyone else has this problem of like ruining their good time by worrying about every bad thing that can happen.

Also, when does withdrawal start to kick in? After 3 or 4 days of everyday light use? Or only heavy use over long periods of time. I consider like someone doing like 24MLa day heavy, but I don't really know how people are with it. Any info appreciated thx.

Last edited:
Well I figured out that to just do a 3ML-4ML dose all at once is the only way to actually get a good feeling at my weight. 160 lbs. But I also noticed a sort of withdrawal after only a week of use which is bad. I could totally see myself becoming dependent if I had access and was in my younger heavy drug use days.