• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions about Ecstasy

mdma.xtc

Greenlighter
I have questions about Ecstasy. I'm planning to take 2 pills at a music festival next month.

1. Is it possible that the drug won't work if i think about it too much? Happened to me last week.

2. Is it better to take 2 pills at once or take 1 first then take 2nd later? I want be safe as possible and be high longer.

3. How do i know how much water do i need and how to control if my jaw clench?
Thanks.

Make sure you test your pills with a reagent test and do a scout on pill reports to see how much mdma is in it. A good starting dose is 120-150mg. Depending on how many mg are in your pills should determine how many and when you drop.

If it will be hot and you will be active, make sure you have at least 2l of water, preferably 1.5l water .5l of electrolyte drink (such as gatorade).

You can psych yourself out and kill your roll. Set and setting is huge with mdma. If you do your due diligence with ensuring you will be hydrated and are taking tested drugs, you won't have much to worry about.

Have fun.

Set and setting is an important factor but with a decent dose of MDMA it'd be almost impossible to talk yourself outa it ect...
As above mentioned, test your pills if u can or at least take pills that people you know have already taken ect...
I'd be almost sure that last week you got a complete dud. Beats a k/ speed bomb suprise.
Take half to 1 first up and see how you respond( ie. establish it is MDMA and you're not allergic or anything) and then take the next half or one and stop there.

This approach is perfectly safe and fine for first timers/ new to MDMA.
Normally you'd dose only once or twice but first time better safe than sorry and there's allot more wriggle room for small dose, bigger dose and another.

Dump and forget about it and have a beer. If it's MDMA or MDA you will get effects. Early on you don't know what you're looking for so just relax...

Make sure you test your pills with a reagent test and do a scout on pill reports to see how much mdma is in it. A good starting dose is 120-150mg. Depending on how many mg are in your pills should determine how many and when you drop.

If it will be hot and you will be active, make sure you have at least 2l of water, preferably 1.5l water .5l of electrolyte drink (such as gatorade).

You can psych yourself out and kill your roll. Set and setting is huge with mdma. If you do your due diligence with ensuring you will be hydrated and are taking tested drugs, you won't have much to worry about.

Have fun.

Besides Gatorade, can I drink 7up Revive?
Set and setting is an important factor but with a decent dose of MDMA it'd be almost impossible to talk yourself outa it ect...
As above mentioned, test your pills if u can or at least take pills that people you know have already taken ect...
I'd be almost sure that last week you got a complete dud. Beats a k/ speed bomb suprise.
Take half to 1 first up and see how you respond( ie. establish it is MDMA and you're not allergic or anything) and then take the next half or one and stop there.

This approach is perfectly safe and fine for first timers/ new to MDMA.
Normally you'd dose only once or twice but first time better safe than sorry and there's allot more wriggle room for small dose, bigger dose and another.

Dump and forget about it and have a beer. If it's MDMA or MDA you will get effects. Early on you don't know what you're looking for so just relax...

Thanks guys for the answer. I can't get a testing kits online so what should I do?
The festival will be a 2 days event, Friday & Saturday. Should I take 1 on Friday and 1 on Saturday or 2 on Saturday(main event)?

redosing the day after makes no sense because your serotonin will be depleted and you'll probably jave just a crappy speedy feeling. also it increases the odds of a bad comedown.

You should be able to order a kit online.. Amazon.com has them.. if u don't have a card just go to the corner store and get a prepaid Visa. Amazon has NIK reagents that are decent and affordable. Marquis is the best but more is obviously better. Until you use a marquis reagent on your pills the only thing I'm going to suggest is that you don't take any pills/powder

You can drink anything that has electrolytes in it. I'm not familiar with 7up revive but any sports drink will do (sugar and salts). If you drink enough plain water you can hurt yourself. You want to make sure your blood chemistry stays somewhat stable. When you roll sometimes your body just craves water, if you drink a ton without replacing the electrolytes and other salts you pee and sweat out, it will throw your entire chemistry off and could lead to serious health problems.

1. If you have real MDMA it's gonna take over whether you like it or not, applies top all drugs really.

2. I'd start out with one then take the other when the first starts to wear off

3. People worry too much about the water thing IMO. Yes, stay hydrated of course but it's not something you need to constantly be thinking about. Chew some gum or something but I've never really got distracted by the jaw clenching. I kind of like it actually, definitely lets you know you're on one.

Ok thanks guys for the info. I appreciate it. *snipped*

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly reminder that we don't discuss drug smuggling. Keep all conversation strictly HR.

MDMA kicks in and hits you like tons of bricks, u will know when it hits u, u don't have to worry about "maybe I am rolling, maybe it didn't kick in whole placebo shit" I compare oral mdma come up as fuckin strong as an IV rush from a drug