Questions about coming off cycle

Bone14

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight,

First of all, thanks for helping me with my first cycle.

I have some questions about what to expect when coming off. I've been using test prop for 9 weeks 75mg ED and anavar 50mg ED for 8 weeks.
Just to rule out any doubt - I should begin PCT 3 days after last pin with test prop right?

Erectile dysfunction - Will it be hard getting a boner the first couple of weeks until the PCT begins working?
Mood - Does it affect your mood? Depressed? Angry?
How long does it usually take before my test levels go back to normal?

I have some clen aswell, I was wondering to use it during my PCT for its anti catabolic properties - anyone has any experience in this?

Hi bluelight,

First of all, thanks for helping me with my first cycle.

I have some questions about what to expect when coming off. I've been using test prop for 9 weeks 75mg ED and anavar 50mg ED for 8 weeks.
Just to rule out any doubt - I should begin PCT 3 days after last pin with test prop right?

Erectile dysfunction - Will it be hard getting a boner the first couple of weeks until the PCT begins working?
Mood - Does it affect your mood? Depressed? Angry?
How long does it usually take before my test levels go back to normal?

I have some clen aswell, I was wondering to use it during my PCT for its anti catabolic properties - anyone has any experience in this?

Clen isn't anti-catabolic, there were early studys put out on clen that showed increase in lean body mass, (ie: greater muscle to fat ratio) this was because of less BF% obviously, therefore a greater ratio of lean body mass to fat %, as considerable fat had been lost, NOT MUSCLE GAINED..!! The studys were misinterpreted, as usual..!!!

Hasn't b2 agonism shown to have anabolic or anti-catabolic effects?

Clen, and for that matter cutting during PCT is silly. Use the Clen whilst on or wait untill your are finished PCT.

I believe clen was only anabolic in some animals such as the cattle that receive vet clen.

I haven't believed clen was anabolic, but I though it was anti catabolic but this is bull?

How about the other questions, how do you feel when coming off the cycle?

I haven't believed clen was anabolic, but I though it was anti catabolic but this is bull?

How about the other questions, how do you feel when coming off the cycle?

Post-cycle Therapy depends on what did you take on your cycle and for how long. It serves the purpose of getting your axis to function normally again, and since every person's body has a very particular way to function, specially when it comes to hormones, there's not really a consensus on how one should run a PCT. Being depressed or stressed out can negatively affect your hormones and vice-versa.

It's safe to say tho, that if you runned a testosterone cycle, then your endogenous testosterone level should be zero, and if you were taking a fairly amount of test during your cycle while running no AIs, then your estrogen level may be high.

This combination (low testosterone, high estrogen) may lead to a moderate to drastic low on your libido thus causing erectile disfunction, as well as a more sensitive/depressed mood, and loss of body mass.

To avoid this, I'd recommend that you run an AI and hCG at least a week before discontinuing test use (but stop immediately when the cycle ends, otherwise it can negatively affect your libido as well). After that, I would take Nolva (tamoxifen) for 4-6 weeks to help the pituitary regain its normal function, thus normalizing your test levels faster. Some like to take Clomid (clomifen) for a few weeks before Nolva, just dont take it without running Nolva afterwards because of its rebound effect.

Keeping a good food and exercise habits are crucial at this stage, so don't loose yourself here : )

Thank you, I've got clomid and nolvadex at hand for the PCT.

I've originally planned on running it pretty simple like so:
Week 1-4 50mg Clomid
Week 1-4 20mg Nolva.

Is there a better way to go? I've used 0.5mg anastrolze EOD during my cycle of 75mg test prop ED for 10 weeks.

Thank you, I've got clomid and nolvadex at hand for the PCT.

I've originally planned on running it pretty simple like so:
Week 1-4 50mg Clomid
Week 1-4 20mg Nolva.

Is there a better way to go? I've used 0.5mg anastrolze EOD during my cycle of 75mg test prop ED for 10 weeks.

Maybe overlap the Clomid/nolva, as stated here