Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions about comedown.

Sasafras

Greenlighter
First time posting here.

So iv done molly a few times before. Nothing more than .2 usually and iv never had a bad comedown. Today I decided to try ket and molly together and it was amazing. I ended up redosing more than I would've liked to and have been rolling for a while now. After the 8th hour I started smoking weed incase in prep for potential bad aftermath. I redosed about 4 times in those 8 hours and was wondering if the comedown will be super bad.

I haven't done molly in about 3 Months.

Do other people not feel comedowns?

Can't say for sure how your day will go, but myself and some others, who put a few months between rolls and stick to 125 mg doses, never experience significant comedowns.

it really depends on the person. (apart from mdma having triggered my anxiety issues on a few occasions) the worst comedown i've had was after a ridiculous dose and all i got was tiredness and feeling stupid the next day as well as a few brain zaps when trying to fall asleep for two or three days. some people just don't seem to get any depression (at least as long as they don't abuse mdma by taking it way too often). others get suicide tuesdays every time even with responsible use. most seem to be somwhere in between...

So I was finally able to sleep after 36 hours. Took benadryl to help. Now I just feel kind of lathargic and apathetic. All my friends are going out tonight again but im not tonight.