Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about an rc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blzrd123

Greenlighter
story of swim (my turtle)

So about a month ago I dropped an rc that was sold to me as "acid". peeking on it I felt the same type of feeling as I did on 25i, my last trip, but kinda really different. i felt a complete numbness in my body but I didn't really have the head high type of feeling i was just stuck in mainly thought loops and just like mind/brain swirls almost. I didn't have really any visuals other then seeing a couple of dots to just seeing a face morph once was about it, which I'm thinking it was 25i again because of the whole tolerence shit and maybe just a low dose of it. But It tasted just like paper. When I smoked on it I could feel my head and brain just like fucking changing and more thought loops but no actual more visuals. And when I was seeming to come down off of it I grew bumps under my left eye which I found pretty strange. And now whenever I smoke weed I get a feeling of peeking on it again with the whole numbness and rising in my body. Hopefully I explained this pretty well to you guys, I didn't test my shit retardily but I just have a couple of questions for you guys. What would you guys say for me to do to get the same old feeling of weed again? And how long will it take And also if any of this reminds you of an rc what type of rc is it? I have a picture of the tab if anyone wants to see that.

Can't ID it for you as looking at a blotter will tell us nothing, but taking the 25x series of drugs will cause mouth/gum numbness. I've never taken these without experiencing that as well as the chem taste, typically if it doesn't have either of these you should be good, but as i said, i didn't take or lay the substance, so proceed with caution

I had a slight numbness on my tongue and someone told me if u take a lot of it you can taste almost chemicals. But it tasted just like paper. Why I'm thinking it was a low dose?

I had a slight numbness on my tongue and someone told me if u take a lot of it you can taste almost chemicals. But it tasted just like paper. Why I'm thinking it was a low dose?
Lysergamides won't numb your tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.