View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about 2c-e and 2c-p

aSupremeGentleman

Greenlighter
Hey, I've recently heard of two psychedelic drugs called 2c-p and 2c-e. In fact, a dealer I am in contact with offers them for sale. I will buy some in the future, but only once I get a job.

I'd just like to know the general psychedelic effects and duration of these drugs.

Also, they come in powder form and can be snorted. I'm wondering what damage, if any, this does to the respiratory tract.

Do your own research. The Big & Dandy threads are good here, Erowid is always good, etc etc.

Unless you have a very expensive scale to measure sub mg amounts....and a lot of experience, these two psychedelics will produce unpleasant reactions when snorted. Even with a good scale and a lot of experience, most users find that these compounds should only be consumed orally. Powder does not mean 'must be snorted.' Both drugs can more than double in intensity with just a few mg, in the case of 2C-P, it is fully active (orally) at 10mg or less...2C-E is fully active at 12-18mg orally.

I've heard the 2C's are some pretty painful drugs to snort.

2c-e up the nose was one of the worst experiences I've had. It felt like daggers being thrust into my sinuses repeatedly, followed by 5+ hours of complete and total nasal blockage.

I would never... lol what is with the wanting to snort... that was done in the 80's with Cocaine yuk.. Cocaine certainly killed the Psychedelic moment in Calif that's for sure.