• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tj1203

Greenlighter
I have always been interested in trying heroin but obviously not easy to locate and buy. Suggestions?

MOD WARNING: Please do not use Bluelight to attempt to source drugs. Further attempts will result in official warnings and may get you banned.

Regards,
CFC

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be my suggestion too.

Look, if you really wanna try heroin, I have no doubt you'll find a way to get your chance sooner or later, assuming heroin exists in your area.

But I can't in good conscience help you do it. All I can say is that in my experience, either you'll like heroin or you won't. If you don't, it probably won't be an experience that was all that worth having.

If you do, there's no going back. I mean I dunno if you've tried other opioids, but once you do, it's not an experience you get to forget. And if you're one of the types of people predisposed to opioid or heroin addiction, it can easily turn out to be the first step on a path that can fuck up your life to a breathtaking extent.

Good luck, I wish you well, but unless you're literally on the edge of suicide already, I don't see any chance of heroin being a positive thing in your life.

Heroin is going to be VERY fun for you for about 3 months to a year.

Then the "oh my god... what have I done to myself?" will start sinking in slowly, but surely.

I can give you many theories that are gold on paper as to how you can do heroin safely without getting addicted. I can tell you however, that from my experience (and many here would probably agree) that those theories will sound practical but when it comes to applying them it will be near impossible. It will eventually haunt your every waking moment.

Don't do it, friend.

Heroin is going to be VERY fun for you for about 3 months to a year.

Then the "oh my god... what have I done to myself?" will start sinking in slowly, but surely.

I can give you many theories that are gold on paper as to how you can do heroin safely without getting addicted. I can tell you however, that from my experience (and many here would probably agree) that those theories will sound practical but when it comes to applying them it will be near impossible. It will eventually haunt your every waking moment.

Don't do it, friend.
There's the devil. People underestimate the psychological effect, until it's too late and it's an unhealthy love affair.

most "heroin" is now just fentanyl, there's even less reason than before to reccomend doing it

Reactions: CFC
Status
Not open for further replies.